Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | View Lineage
1 2
I'd like to see this honestly. Although with some of the restrictions many people talk about.
I'd like to see this honestly. Although with some of the restrictions many people talk about.
sYJ7QdI.png
I wonder if an extensive tree could be used in conjunction with a treasure sink. A charge for it would deter users from spamming a potentially data-heavy and otherwise laggy feature and I think charging for it would be an interesting idea to add a new lore NPC. Since it's obviously not up to me to decide or know the technical stuff behind how difficult it would be to get an extensive tree generator to work without causing site lag, I'll just say I think it would be super fun and exciting :D
I wonder if an extensive tree could be used in conjunction with a treasure sink. A charge for it would deter users from spamming a potentially data-heavy and otherwise laggy feature and I think charging for it would be an interesting idea to add a new lore NPC. Since it's obviously not up to me to decide or know the technical stuff behind how difficult it would be to get an extensive tree generator to work without causing site lag, I'll just say I think it would be super fun and exciting :D
1 2