Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | There needs to be a thumbs up emoji.
1 2
As the title says, and there also needs to be a thumbs down emoji.
As the title says, and there also needs to be a thumbs down emoji.
LENdbij.png
Support - what would they look like, any particular dragon breed? Or different colours?
Support - what would they look like, any particular dragon breed? Or different colours?
dragon claws up emoji? little pointy nail on a generic little dragon foot! \o/
dragon claws up emoji? little pointy nail on a generic little dragon foot! \o/
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Agreed. Surprised there’s not one yet!
Agreed. Surprised there’s not one yet!
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
Support
Support
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
*thumbs up*
*thumbs up*
anniversary_separator.png
Not all dragons have thumbs, so hm... it could be interesting to do this with a two-finger-one-thumb hand like Fae and Nocts have, put a distinct fantasy twist on the emote.

I feel like the thumbs would get a lot of use here in the Suggestions forum so hm... I'm not sure what form this would take, but I would prefer a gradient of react ability rather than boolean up/down. Of course, people are creative, but at the bare minimum an "eh" hand/sideways thumb might be nice too.
Not all dragons have thumbs, so hm... it could be interesting to do this with a two-finger-one-thumb hand like Fae and Nocts have, put a distinct fantasy twist on the emote.

I feel like the thumbs would get a lot of use here in the Suggestions forum so hm... I'm not sure what form this would take, but I would prefer a gradient of react ability rather than boolean up/down. Of course, people are creative, but at the bare minimum an "eh" hand/sideways thumb might be nice too.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I was going to make a new topic suggesting this, but I guess I'll bump this instead (is a necropost better than a duplicate post??).
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
It's actually wild to me that there isn't one :O I support
It's actually wild to me that there isn't one :O I support
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
yes! and a peace sign for the two clawed dragons.. if thats possible.. hands..??
yes! and a peace sign for the two clawed dragons.. if thats possible.. hands..??

____babab__aebe_
Vista: Bisexual Ribbon Vista: Genderfluid Ribbon
1 2