Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Blossom on other breeds?
1 2
I don't think it was really the line breaking aspect of it that made it gaoler exclusive, but rather probably luck of the draw.

I do agree that it can be made non-line breaking, and even a little line breaking wouldn't hurt (and to tell the truth, I wouldn't mind even larger line breaking terts, not as drastic as some of the gaoler genes, but more than the ones we have)

I support this, and there is precedent with them saying that ancients wouldn't be able to use modern genes, then giving modern 'alternatives'. so why can't we have some ancient 'alternatives'?
I don't think it was really the line breaking aspect of it that made it gaoler exclusive, but rather probably luck of the draw.

I do agree that it can be made non-line breaking, and even a little line breaking wouldn't hurt (and to tell the truth, I wouldn't mind even larger line breaking terts, not as drastic as some of the gaoler genes, but more than the ones we have)

I support this, and there is precedent with them saying that ancients wouldn't be able to use modern genes, then giving modern 'alternatives'. so why can't we have some ancient 'alternatives'?

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
there are gnes that linebreak modern breeds like firefly, Spines, gembond, and to the most minimal degree possible, filigree does as well.

blossom is minimal in the way those genes are minimal and would suit all breeds.
there are gnes that linebreak modern breeds like firefly, Spines, gembond, and to the most minimal degree possible, filigree does as well.

blossom is minimal in the way those genes are minimal and would suit all breeds.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
I personally don't feel like it'd look good with the apparel we have now, but I like the idea.
I personally don't feel like it'd look good with the apparel we have now, but I like the idea.
VGxuHXT.png
[quote name="Crimsonpizza" date="2019-08-18 08:26:48" ] I personally don't feel like it'd look good with the apparel we have now[/quote] The thing is, not everybody uses full body-covering apparel. A lot of people just use silks, flowerfalls and a couple accessories, things that will still mostly showcase Blossom :D
Crimsonpizza wrote on 2019-08-18 08:26:48:
I personally don't feel like it'd look good with the apparel we have now

The thing is, not everybody uses full body-covering apparel. A lot of people just use silks, flowerfalls and a couple accessories, things that will still mostly showcase Blossom :D
Why not? The only thing I'd suggest is instead of using the Pretty Pink Mums that the modern breed version use one of the other mums like the Football mums. It's the same rarity as the pretty pink mums so it wouldn't make it any easier to get, but by choosing one of the other mums it would add value to other elements
Why not? The only thing I'd suggest is instead of using the Pretty Pink Mums that the modern breed version use one of the other mums like the Football mums. It's the same rarity as the pretty pink mums so it wouldn't make it any easier to get, but by choosing one of the other mums it would add value to other elements
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
It's pretty much flowery gembonds, and a lot of people, myself included, really wanted to see this gene come true for all dragons :/ Support or - other option - add an apparel that mimicks blossom for the modern breeds.
It's pretty much flowery gembonds, and a lot of people, myself included, really wanted to see this gene come true for all dragons :/ Support or - other option - add an apparel that mimicks blossom for the modern breeds.
I mean, it could also be that it's intended for all breeds and they just got the Gaoler art done first/prioritized it. Opal came late for Gaos, after all.
I have a couple dragons I would love to cover in flowers, so support if it's not already in the pipeline.
I mean, it could also be that it's intended for all breeds and they just got the Gaoler art done first/prioritized it. Opal came late for Gaos, after all.
I have a couple dragons I would love to cover in flowers, so support if it's not already in the pipeline.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.