Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Buy Morphology
1 2 3 4 5
No support. When I first started, I would have supported this. Now, spending thousands of gems and putting hours and hours of work into the coli and art to get expensive G1s that I've dreamed of? It would basically ruin any challenge to FR and I doubt it would be used for anything other than a 'Create Your Own Dragon!' maker.
No support. When I first started, I would have supported this. Now, spending thousands of gems and putting hours and hours of work into the coli and art to get expensive G1s that I've dreamed of? It would basically ruin any challenge to FR and I doubt it would be used for anything other than a 'Create Your Own Dragon!' maker.
yaUdND2.gif ♥ +3 FR Time - they/he/it/xey ♥
♥ musician - artist - g1 collector ♥
art for g/kt/eggs/mats
Oh dear tidelord, never. It's easy to understand why you would want this, how easy and convenient it seems.

But no.

The point of the game is to have fun, but how easy is it to have fun when you have everything you need? I personally like the struggle, the money and time needed to find your perfect dragon. Creating it just ruins it all.

I think you'll agree if this system was implemented. I don't think anyone could have fun. It will be exciting, then boring almost instantly. Who cares anymore about that g1 imp you've been saving for? What's the point of gene scrolls, scatterscrolls? Who needs to hatch eggs or breed dragons anymore?

This would totally crash the g1 market, as said earlier. And this is something that I will never stand for. G1s are purposely a gamble (except for Roundsey, but that hardly counts because... roundsey) and making them otherwise would just be unreasonable.

Also, nobody is out to get you. People have a right to discuss and disagree with your opinions, this is the suggestions forum, not the post-only-if-you-like-this-idea forum.
Oh dear tidelord, never. It's easy to understand why you would want this, how easy and convenient it seems.

But no.

The point of the game is to have fun, but how easy is it to have fun when you have everything you need? I personally like the struggle, the money and time needed to find your perfect dragon. Creating it just ruins it all.

I think you'll agree if this system was implemented. I don't think anyone could have fun. It will be exciting, then boring almost instantly. Who cares anymore about that g1 imp you've been saving for? What's the point of gene scrolls, scatterscrolls? Who needs to hatch eggs or breed dragons anymore?

This would totally crash the g1 market, as said earlier. And this is something that I will never stand for. G1s are purposely a gamble (except for Roundsey, but that hardly counts because... roundsey) and making them otherwise would just be unreasonable.

Also, nobody is out to get you. People have a right to discuss and disagree with your opinions, this is the suggestions forum, not the post-only-if-you-like-this-idea forum.
I've already commented on this forum post, but I want to add: With the new dressing room option allowing you to dress morphologies, if you want to play Flight Rising as a build-your-own, completely customizable game, you basically can. You can take whatever morphology you made and dress it up with whatever skin/accent and apparel you want, you just can't own that dragon.

So even though you can't just get whatever dragon you want from predict morphology, if being able to customize a dragon 100% is what's the most fun in the game for you, you can just make a collection of cool scry/outfit combos in the dressing room. You just can't have them in your lair like a "real dragon."

I really don't support this suggestion, especially with how far you can already get towards completely customizing a dragon in every aspect.
I've already commented on this forum post, but I want to add: With the new dressing room option allowing you to dress morphologies, if you want to play Flight Rising as a build-your-own, completely customizable game, you basically can. You can take whatever morphology you made and dress it up with whatever skin/accent and apparel you want, you just can't own that dragon.

So even though you can't just get whatever dragon you want from predict morphology, if being able to customize a dragon 100% is what's the most fun in the game for you, you can just make a collection of cool scry/outfit combos in the dressing room. You just can't have them in your lair like a "real dragon."

I really don't support this suggestion, especially with how far you can already get towards completely customizing a dragon in every aspect.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
No thanks. The only custom dragon you should be able to get is your progen and even then its not completely customizable (starts out as a plentiful breed, triple basic, tertiary is randomized, can't choose eye type).

No thanks. The only custom dragon you should be able to get is your progen and even then its not completely customizable (starts out as a plentiful breed, triple basic, tertiary is randomized, can't choose eye type).

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
please no never implement this.

it's a BREEDING game, being able to buy whatever you want defeats the whole purpose of this game
please no never implement this.

it's a BREEDING game, being able to buy whatever you want defeats the whole purpose of this game
torture_isaac.png
Hello all,

I understand that the line between negativity and constructive disagreement can be hard to treat, but please keep it civil. This goes for all parties. I've tidied up this thread a bit to preserve the discussion and keep it on-topic.

Please keep the Suggestion forum policy in mind when posting or replying to threads, and use the report button if you truly feel that someone is breaking the Code of Conduct.
Hello all,

I understand that the line between negativity and constructive disagreement can be hard to treat, but please keep it civil. This goes for all parties. I've tidied up this thread a bit to preserve the discussion and keep it on-topic.

Please keep the Suggestion forum policy in mind when posting or replying to threads, and use the report button if you truly feel that someone is breaking the Code of Conduct.
jeGlfdJ.gif__ Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group. (+0 FR Time)

A bit of a suggestion deriving from this: instead being able to see the total morphology cost as far as MP genes go might be a better option. This would help save people from having to calculate everything out or be left wondering "how much does this cost?", as well keep the AH from crashing.
A bit of a suggestion deriving from this: instead being able to see the total morphology cost as far as MP genes go might be a better option. This would help save people from having to calculate everything out or be left wondering "how much does this cost?", as well keep the AH from crashing.
52248330644_ea876ff4a5_o.gif vesper - he / his or dae / daemon.
your local evil wizard
baphomet.gif
No support whatsoever. The main reason I've stuck with Flight Rising is because I love the breeding system. If that suddenly became irrelevant, I'd probably be gone within a month or two.
No support whatsoever. The main reason I've stuck with Flight Rising is because I love the breeding system. If that suddenly became irrelevant, I'd probably be gone within a month or two.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
No support.

This would crash not only the general dragon market, but it would also devastate the G1 market. I love the challenge of FR and how it's about collecting dragons, with a VERY high limit to how many you can collect.

If you really want to create a customized dragon, you can create a scry and use the dressing room to achieve that end.
No support.

This would crash not only the general dragon market, but it would also devastate the G1 market. I love the challenge of FR and how it's about collecting dragons, with a VERY high limit to how many you can collect.

If you really want to create a customized dragon, you can create a scry and use the dressing room to achieve that end.
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
Support if it's just a button that inputs the morphology information into the auction house
No support if it creates a dragon to match the parameters
Support if it's just a button that inputs the morphology information into the auction house
No support if it creates a dragon to match the parameters
JKDjx25.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxStarshrikes
1 2 3 4 5