Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search AH dragons by hatchday
1 2 3
Support!
This is such a good idea. I don't like making my own forum threads most time, so being able to search by date instead of having to ask in the forums would help so much!
Support!
This is such a good idea. I don't like making my own forum threads most time, so being able to search by date instead of having to ask in the forums would help so much!
image.pngwGjTru5.pngUcA1ifP.pngimage.png
Support
Support
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
Support! There are many reasons why someone might want a dragon hatched on a particular day: to celebrate, to commemorate a loved one, to fit with a piece of clan lore, etc.
Support! There are many reasons why someone might want a dragon hatched on a particular day: to celebrate, to commemorate a loved one, to fit with a piece of clan lore, etc.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Support! I'm currently working towards a fan dragon with a specific birthday, and this would be very helpful for cases like this.
Support! I'm currently working towards a fan dragon with a specific birthday, and this would be very helpful for cases like this.
jCVhFoZ.gif
BIG SUPPORT, I get a birthday dragon every year so it is nice to have this. Also, if you are trying to buy hatchlings that are soon to turn into dragons It's helpful for exalting.
BIG SUPPORT, I get a birthday dragon every year so it is nice to have this. Also, if you are trying to buy hatchlings that are soon to turn into dragons It's helpful for exalting.

bannerart_2021.png
much support. i had to go id to id checking for pretty g1s for a certain date- was not fun. date search options would fix this very easily
much support. i had to go id to id checking for pretty g1s for a certain date- was not fun. date search options would fix this very easily
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
Support!
However I'm not sure how the staff would feel about having the year included in the search parameters for it? There's a notice somewhere about, if making a post looking for a birthday dragon, you only include the month and day, for internet safety reasons. I support that; a month/day search.
Support!
However I'm not sure how the staff would feel about having the year included in the search parameters for it? There's a notice somewhere about, if making a post looking for a birthday dragon, you only include the month and day, for internet safety reasons. I support that; a month/day search.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Year shouldn't be an issue, since it is just an AH search parameter option, completely unrelated to any users' birthdays. But if the staff take issue with it, even a month/day option would be really helpful
Year shouldn't be an issue, since it is just an AH search parameter option, completely unrelated to any users' birthdays. But if the staff take issue with it, even a month/day option would be really helpful
3nB4rFV.png
9PCHmr6.png.....hdED1pW.png
My wishlist
@Paigeboi That isn't at all related to the year of the DRAGON'S hatchday. That was referring to a trend a bit back when ID numbers were in the right range to be a lot of site users' full birthdays, year included. Which the staff decided to put their foot down about not allowing people to specifically ask for, for safety reasons.

That aside, I fully support the suggestion. I'd love to search for specific hatchdays and I see no downsides.
@Paigeboi That isn't at all related to the year of the DRAGON'S hatchday. That was referring to a trend a bit back when ID numbers were in the right range to be a lot of site users' full birthdays, year included. Which the staff decided to put their foot down about not allowing people to specifically ask for, for safety reasons.

That aside, I fully support the suggestion. I'd love to search for specific hatchdays and I see no downsides.
This would be really nice and make searches for special hatch dates much easier than really only having the forums to go off of.
This would be really nice and make searches for special hatch dates much easier than really only having the forums to go off of.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
1 2 3