Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | fertility booster
in honor of the Bounty of the elements, i propose a limited time fertility booster called "the favor of the Bounty". it would be an item you give to your female before breeding that would automatically give the female the max amount allowed of eggs for the breeding, which is 4 or 5 eggs. make it a gem item for like 500 or 600 gems. i know Gaoler breeders will snatch them up for sure.
in honor of the Bounty of the elements, i propose a limited time fertility booster called "the favor of the Bounty". it would be an item you give to your female before breeding that would automatically give the female the max amount allowed of eggs for the breeding, which is 4 or 5 eggs. make it a gem item for like 500 or 600 gems. i know Gaoler breeders will snatch them up for sure.
i thought this up because Glademother told me to do so. she's very persuasive.
i thought this up because Glademother told me to do so. she's very persuasive.
Nope. This would be pay to win.
Nope. This would be pay to win.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
No support. I could easily see too many people buying this and adding even more dragons to the pool in the AH. I would consider the idea if there was a penalty (like only one egg for the next nest) but even then I don’t think it would be good for the economy
No support. I could easily see too many people buying this and adding even more dragons to the pool in the AH. I would consider the idea if there was a penalty (like only one egg for the next nest) but even then I don’t think it would be good for the economy
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Nope. The exact reason you state - breeders of dragons in hot demand at the moment - is the exact reason it would crash the economy and/or make FR even more pay to win.
Nope. The exact reason you state - breeders of dragons in hot demand at the moment - is the exact reason it would crash the economy and/or make FR even more pay to win.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
No support. This would be a pay-to-win feature, and I really don't enjoy games that are pay-to-win for a number of reasons: First, it wrecks the economy because only the people who can afford to pay real money do well. Second--and more importantly--it wrecks the community because the people who can't spend real money feel either resentful or left out. Then those people leave, and things get worse and worse.
No support. This would be a pay-to-win feature, and I really don't enjoy games that are pay-to-win for a number of reasons: First, it wrecks the economy because only the people who can afford to pay real money do well. Second--and more importantly--it wrecks the community because the people who can't spend real money feel either resentful or left out. Then those people leave, and things get worse and worse.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
yeah, it is kind of a dumb idea, isn't it? i'm already struggling to afford Gaoler scrolls to complete my breeding project. oh well, it was just an idea.
yeah, it is kind of a dumb idea, isn't it? i'm already struggling to afford Gaoler scrolls to complete my breeding project. oh well, it was just an idea.
Gaoler are already near fodder price, so I don't think they're gonna be snatched up that quickly :(
Gaoler are already near fodder price, so I don't think they're gonna be snatched up that quickly :(