Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More possibilities in dressing room...
be able to add hatchlings to the dressing room and / or be able to mix predict morphology in the dressing room u.u I feel like this has to have been suggested before.
be able to add hatchlings to the dressing room and / or be able to mix predict morphology in the dressing room u.u I feel like this has to have been suggested before.
CDC6Iuf.png
I'd love to be able to add scries to the dressing room. I don't see why we'd need to be able to add hatchlings to the dressing room since they can't be dressed anyway, but support for the scries!
I'd love to be able to add scries to the dressing room. I don't see why we'd need to be able to add hatchlings to the dressing room since they can't be dressed anyway, but support for the scries!
IMG_8704.png
I kinda meant the colors/genes that the hatchlings has but to view them as adults instead of waiting the 5 days Px or for when you want to buy a hatchling
I kinda meant the colors/genes that the hatchlings has but to view them as adults instead of waiting the 5 days Px or for when you want to buy a hatchling
CDC6Iuf.png