Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Suggestion that has been ask many times
Allow baldwin's to make multi brews instead of needing to choose one thing only
Allow baldwin's to make multi brews instead of needing to choose one thing only
dragonlich.gif
If you already know it's been made many times, you've probably already read the threads with the reasons for and against. This hasn't changed. The staff needs to keep us coming back multiple times in the day so we can view ads. We view ads, they get money to keep the servers up and running. Therefore, I could only support multi-brews if they cost gems. The gem revenue would make up for the lost ad revenue
If you already know it's been made many times, you've probably already read the threads with the reasons for and against. This hasn't changed. The staff needs to keep us coming back multiple times in the day so we can view ads. We view ads, they get money to keep the servers up and running. Therefore, I could only support multi-brews if they cost gems. The gem revenue would make up for the lost ad revenue
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I could support having up to three cauldrons that all have to be levelled up manually.

So, your current cauldron is level 23, you could buy up to two other cauldrons, but both of them are level 1, not level 23.

No support for auto-anything, though
I could support having up to three cauldrons that all have to be levelled up manually.

So, your current cauldron is level 23, you could buy up to two other cauldrons, but both of them are level 1, not level 23.

No support for auto-anything, though
Personally I'd prefer more cauldrons as queuing would not encourage checking in frequently as you could set it and forget it. If queuing was added, I think:
  • It should be multiples of the same item rather than several different items
  • The time to should be the same time (or slightly longer) than it would have been to melt them down individually (so five items should be at least two hours and thirty minutes)
  • There should probably be a limit to the number of items brewed. At absolute most 30 items or fifteen hours... although personally think about half that would be best.
  • The experience gained for brewing should be reduced in exchange of the convenience of being able to queue and/or you have to pay to queue items. Personally I'd prefer both. Lore wise it makes sense your experience wouldn't be as much as you aren't there learning and it really wouldn't affect leveling up as its crafting items that generally give you the most experience. The convenience fee should be per item, perhaps 500 T and could be explained as paying Baldwin or one of his apprentices to tend the brew in your stead.
  • You have to finish the queue and collect the materials before you add anything else; no topping off the brew. You also can't cancel the queue mid-brew.
Personally I'd prefer more cauldrons as queuing would not encourage checking in frequently as you could set it and forget it. If queuing was added, I think:
  • It should be multiples of the same item rather than several different items
  • The time to should be the same time (or slightly longer) than it would have been to melt them down individually (so five items should be at least two hours and thirty minutes)
  • There should probably be a limit to the number of items brewed. At absolute most 30 items or fifteen hours... although personally think about half that would be best.
  • The experience gained for brewing should be reduced in exchange of the convenience of being able to queue and/or you have to pay to queue items. Personally I'd prefer both. Lore wise it makes sense your experience wouldn't be as much as you aren't there learning and it really wouldn't affect leveling up as its crafting items that generally give you the most experience. The convenience fee should be per item, perhaps 500 T and could be explained as paying Baldwin or one of his apprentices to tend the brew in your stead.
  • You have to finish the queue and collect the materials before you add anything else; no topping off the brew. You also can't cancel the queue mid-brew.
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
I like @Corviknight's idea, with multiple cauldrons that would have to be leveled up individually.
I like @Corviknight's idea, with multiple cauldrons that would have to be leveled up individually.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
I would also like to be able to queue baldwin things, I wouldn't even be adverse to multiple cauldrons that need levelled. It just gets really frustrating when you're like "I need three of this one item to make two of this one, so I can make these two things, but I have to keep going back and doing the thing"

I'm even down with limiting the queue to multiples of a single item for less xp and a longer brew time or sommat.
I would also like to be able to queue baldwin things, I wouldn't even be adverse to multiple cauldrons that need levelled. It just gets really frustrating when you're like "I need three of this one item to make two of this one, so I can make these two things, but I have to keep going back and doing the thing"

I'm even down with limiting the queue to multiples of a single item for less xp and a longer brew time or sommat.