Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Daily Familiar Bonding - Heart View
So, I know there is a lot of Familiar bonding ideas and suggestions floating around, but I haven't seen this one and I hope it might appeal to others. From Lair View, you can see if you have a familiar on a dragon or not, with the heart coloured like it appears [i]before[/i] bonding for that day. My proposal, is that once a daily bonding has been done, the image is darkened similar to when you go into the dragon's profile to view their bonding. While I'm not against being able to bond them FROM the lair, that isn't the idea here. [b]This is simply a suggestion to help with remembering TO bond each day! By changing the heart on the lair view to show if you have or have not bonded yet 'today'.[/b] My very bad image rendering, Daily Not Done - Daily Done [img]https://imgur.com/Ym9YzCi.png[/img] Thanks for any input and/or support! :)
So, I know there is a lot of Familiar bonding ideas and suggestions floating around, but I haven't seen this one and I hope it might appeal to others.

From Lair View, you can see if you have a familiar on a dragon or not, with the heart coloured like it appears before bonding for that day.

My proposal, is that once a daily bonding has been done, the image is darkened similar to when you go into the dragon's profile to view their bonding.

While I'm not against being able to bond them FROM the lair, that isn't the idea here.

This is simply a suggestion to help with remembering TO bond each day! By changing the heart on the lair view to show if you have or have not bonded yet 'today'.

My very bad image rendering,
Daily Not Done - Daily Done
Ym9YzCi.png

Thanks for any input and/or support! :)
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I'd probably reverse it (pink heart as a reward for bonding makes more sense to me), but yeah, otherwise support. Sometimes I forget and the remember would be nice.
I'd probably reverse it (pink heart as a reward for bonding makes more sense to me), but yeah, otherwise support. Sometimes I forget and the remember would be nice.
NaJJDaT.pngelLcOJA.pngQhVvUuK.pngwvlshadow.png4qDnNCf.png
I mean technically the which waystone thing helps with this already, I admittedly use that fairly often. If you just get into the habit of clicking that then you'll be reminded daily.

Personally no support :{
I mean technically the which waystone thing helps with this already, I admittedly use that fairly often. If you just get into the habit of clicking that then you'll be reminded daily.

[quote name="Adeya" date="2019-06-25 01:58:55" ] I'd probably reverse it (pink heart as a reward for bonding makes more sense to me), but yeah, otherwise support. Sometimes I forget and the remember would be nice. [/quote] Yeah; but I was basing them on the dragon-page view, which has it darkened after being bonded for the day :) Not that I don't agree swapping it would make more sense! [quote name="SootyOwl" date="2019-06-25 04:35:06" ] I mean technically the which waystone thing helps with this already, I admittedly use that fairly often. If you just get into the habit of clicking that then you'll be reminded daily. Personally no support :{[/quote] I honestly don't use the Waystone, and it doesn't accomplish what I'm intending by this suggestion. This would be a visual at-a-glance type of thing. When you load up your lair page, you'd see the bright icons and be like 'whoops! forgot to bond today!". I think it would be especially useful for those like myself, who live on an opposite time-zone than FR. The roll-over is at 6PM my time, which means I can bond twice in a single day - once before 6pm, and once [i]after[/i] 6pm, and then the next day I only need to bond once (after 6pm) and it gets so messy! A visual reminder would be so helpful for me!
Adeya wrote on 2019-06-25 01:58:55:

Yeah; but I was basing them on the dragon-page view, which has it darkened after being bonded for the day :) Not that I don't agree swapping it would make more sense!

SootyOwl wrote on 2019-06-25 04:35:06:

I honestly don't use the Waystone, and it doesn't accomplish what I'm intending by this suggestion. This would be a visual at-a-glance type of thing. When you load up your lair page, you'd see the bright icons and be like 'whoops! forgot to bond today!".

I think it would be especially useful for those like myself, who live on an opposite time-zone than FR. The roll-over is at 6PM my time, which means I can bond twice in a single day - once before 6pm, and once after 6pm, and then the next day I only need to bond once (after 6pm) and it gets so messy!

A visual reminder would be so helpful for me!
135783.png
92556387.png

Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
If the heart could also have a different colour for Awakened, support.

EDIT: Pink, Blue, and Gold maybe? Not bonded, Bonded, Awakened

66MHIIb.png
I really like this idea, and a color for awakened sounds amazing too
I really like this idea, and a color for awakened sounds amazing too
Nq0eoGi.png
Support! I would love a visual, in lair, icon that just helped me remember who I bonded with at a glance. Sometimes, when I go through a notification distracts me. This would be a good indicator of where I left off when I got distracted... instead of flipping through all of then trying to find where left off. [quote]I mean technically the which waystone thing helps with this already, I admittedly use that fairly often. If you just get into the habit of clicking that then you'll be reminded daily[/quote] The way stone only says you still have familiars to bond to. It does nothing for this suggestion since what is being suggested would be on the lair page. I don't use the Way stone to remind me to do daily things since they are habit now; but a color reminder on the lair page itself would be appreciated.
Support! I would love a visual, in lair, icon that just helped me remember who I bonded with at a glance. Sometimes, when I go through a notification distracts me. This would be a good indicator of where I left off when I got distracted... instead of flipping through all of then trying to find where left off.
Quote:
I mean technically the which waystone thing helps with this already, I admittedly use that fairly often. If you just get into the habit of clicking that then you'll be reminded daily

The way stone only says you still have familiars to bond to. It does nothing for this suggestion since what is being suggested would be on the lair page. I don't use the Way stone to remind me to do daily things since they are habit now; but a color reminder on the lair page itself would be appreciated.
809PcaV.png Introverted
Observant
Thinking
Judging
Assertive
floating_hearts_ace_by_awesomewaffle11-dczfieo.gif
#UnamedisValid
TrydZDi.png
WKtl2lb.png

pyAp3dI.png
HjfaxvA.png
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2019-06-25 06:43:23" ] If the heart could also have a different colour for Awakened, support. EDIT: Pink, Blue, and Gold maybe? Not bonded, Bonded, Awakened [/quote] This would be great. As for the which waystone, that is honestly useless practically all of the time. I don't do all the dailies, so if I want to find out which familiars I accidentally didn't bond, I have to leave the lair page, go to the waystone, click the familiar page (which usually requires either waiting until it comes up, or clicking two or three times to remember which one in the rotation it is) then clicking the thing to go back to the dragon that has the familiar I need to bond. Rinse and repeat to find any other familiars I have accidentally skipped. This would mean I wouldn't have to leave the lair page, and load up other pages. The way stone would be MUCH more useful if it could be tailored to the individual player, instead of a one size fits all model it is now.
Cutiepaws wrote on 2019-06-25 06:43:23:

This would be great.

As for the which waystone, that is honestly useless practically all of the time. I don't do all the dailies, so if I want to find out which familiars I accidentally didn't bond, I have to leave the lair page, go to the waystone, click the familiar page (which usually requires either waiting until it comes up, or clicking two or three times to remember which one in the rotation it is) then clicking the thing to go back to the dragon that has the familiar I need to bond.

Rinse and repeat to find any other familiars I have accidentally skipped.

This would mean I wouldn't have to leave the lair page, and load up other pages.

The way stone would be MUCH more useful if it could be tailored to the individual player, instead of a one size fits all model it is now.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
[quote name="Cutiepaws" date="2019-06-25 06:43:23" ] If the heart could also have a different colour for Awakened, support. EDIT: Pink, Blue, and Gold maybe? Not bonded, Bonded, Awakened [/quote] Ooh, I like this idea! :D
Cutiepaws wrote on 2019-06-25 06:43:23:

Ooh, I like this idea! :D
135783.png
92556387.png

Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png