Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auto set gathering to suit festivals
In Gathering you are automatically set to your flight if you just click gather and don't choose to gather elsewhere. I think it should automatically set to your flight most of the time, but if it is a holiday, set it to the flight's holiday, for example it's Brightshine Jubilee right now so it could set to Light. This suggestion has probably been made before. This would be very helpful for mobile users and just a good quality of life change in general.
In Gathering you are automatically set to your flight if you just click gather and don't choose to gather elsewhere. I think it should automatically set to your flight most of the time, but if it is a holiday, set it to the flight's holiday, for example it's Brightshine Jubilee right now so it could set to Light. This suggestion has probably been made before. This would be very helpful for mobile users and just a good quality of life change in general.
yes this would be helpful

i have accidentally gathered in the wrong flight b4 during a festival and then wondered why i wasnt seeing the festival currency
yes this would be helpful

i have accidentally gathered in the wrong flight b4 during a festival and then wondered why i wasnt seeing the festival currency
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I wouldn't mind this, it would be helpful and save me from absentminded mistakes. Not sure if anybody would object, do some people prefer to skip gathering in fest areas during festivals?

Another thing I'd like is if somewhere on the gathering page it told you what area you were gathering in, if you forget to adjust the dropdown or clicked wrong and didn't notice, there's nothing to tell you that you are in the wrong place. And if you get a long run of turns with no fest currency you can't tell if you just have lousy luck or if you're actually in the wrong place.

I wouldn't mind this, it would be helpful and save me from absentminded mistakes. Not sure if anybody would object, do some people prefer to skip gathering in fest areas during festivals?

Another thing I'd like is if somewhere on the gathering page it told you what area you were gathering in, if you forget to adjust the dropdown or clicked wrong and didn't notice, there's nothing to tell you that you are in the wrong place. And if you get a long run of turns with no fest currency you can't tell if you just have lousy luck or if you're actually in the wrong place.

Maybe it could be a toggle? Match Festival vs Always Match Flight? I would love it to adjust to the festival but I can see how it might irritate some.
Maybe it could be a toggle? Match Festival vs Always Match Flight? I would love it to adjust to the festival but I can see how it might irritate some.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I would personally love it to avoid my absentminded mistakes, but I think a toggle would be better so people who like it the way it is can still have it that way.
I would personally love it to avoid my absentminded mistakes, but I think a toggle would be better so people who like it the way it is can still have it that way.
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Support! I regularly gather in the default area (Water, for me) and then wonder why I'm not getting any festival currency XD.
Support! I regularly gather in the default area (Water, for me) and then wonder why I'm not getting any festival currency XD.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
[quote]do some people prefer to skip gathering in fest areas during festivals?[/quote] There are some festivals that are pretty lousy for things like bug catching (every area with autumn pennants instead of darners or dragonfly come to mind) so something, I do skip festival days because not my aesthetic! But, I'm in the minority, so I actually support the suggestion. No toggle, personally, I'd like that to be default. If you want to ignore the festival, you really have to go out of your way
Quote:
do some people prefer to skip gathering in fest areas during festivals?

There are some festivals that are pretty lousy for things like bug catching (every area with autumn pennants instead of darners or dragonfly come to mind) so something, I do skip festival days because not my aesthetic!

But, I'm in the minority, so I actually support the suggestion.

No toggle, personally, I'd like that to be default. If you want to ignore the festival, you really have to go out of your way
Support! I think this is a really good quality of life change, I think It would also be pretty cool if you could set what you wanted the default to be for each of the gathering sections, like right now I am looking for an ice egg so would set scavenging default to ice while leaving insect gathering on plague for example.
Support! I think this is a really good quality of life change, I think It would also be pretty cool if you could set what you wanted the default to be for each of the gathering sections, like right now I am looking for an ice egg so would set scavenging default to ice while leaving insect gathering on plague for example.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
support. makes sense to me, i don't rly see any downsides. if you wanted to gather for something specific like darners or dragonflies like @/Corviknight said, chances are decent you'd have to switch what element you're gathering in regardless of what it's set to by default, so it wouldn't be a huge inconvenience.

i really don't think this needs a toggle either lol.
support. makes sense to me, i don't rly see any downsides. if you wanted to gather for something specific like darners or dragonflies like @/Corviknight said, chances are decent you'd have to switch what element you're gathering in regardless of what it's set to by default, so it wouldn't be a huge inconvenience.

i really don't think this needs a toggle either lol.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
Support, and also don't think it needs a toggle.
Support, and also don't think it needs a toggle.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png