Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Parallel genes carry over w breed change
1 2 3 4 5
Support so much! This would be helpful and save me so much money!
Support so much! This would be helpful and save me so much money!
On hiatus
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2019-06-08 11:35:22" ] I wouldn’t mind if they carried from modern to ancient but cannot support the opposite direction as ancient genes are cheaper than modern genes [/quote] This, i support it going one way.
DragonSage wrote on 2019-06-08 11:35:22:
I wouldn’t mind if they carried from modern to ancient but cannot support the opposite direction as ancient genes are cheaper than modern genes
This, i support it going one way.
TBD
i kind of assumed they WOULD carry over and was a little shocked to find out they don't, so...support!!
i kind of assumed they WOULD carry over and was a little shocked to find out they don't, so...support!!
Lk8UWJk.gifxx
I support. I understand the concept, and I agreed with it before we saw that we were getting modern genes. I was a little let down when I saw we got modern genes because, even though they're the same gene, they totally get wiped. It doesn't make much sense aside from a money sink, and that just kind of bites.

I support. I understand the concept, and I agreed with it before we saw that we were getting modern genes. I was a little let down when I saw we got modern genes because, even though they're the same gene, they totally get wiped. It doesn't make much sense aside from a money sink, and that just kind of bites.

lDRIQH6.gif
Fully support this! I was fine with genes not carrying over since staff originally said that ancient breeds would have totally different genes, but I don't see any reason why parallel genes shouldn't carry over. You shouldn't have to buy the exact same gene that was just wiped from your dragon when you breed changed it.
Fully support this! I was fine with genes not carrying over since staff originally said that ancient breeds would have totally different genes, but I don't see any reason why parallel genes shouldn't carry over. You shouldn't have to buy the exact same gene that was just wiped from your dragon when you breed changed it.
9d11366f2d678472ace38a6e2311a4162142dafe.pngc606edbc4eb0e9fc5f363d0a028913517bcfdd6f.pngf77dd2353663cc89fe0668da0c86703e666d76bf.png
35cb8654572db4db5b4520c6e28f636d01bdf0c7.png555e3ba7f82dd592b638a85ef9deb25dff5daab3.png49dbd7b5f3a522b38f038622c0fc08016c5b26a1.png
Support man
I changed two of my dragons, and my elder sister didn't like the way they turned out in the end so she gave me hers since the genes didn't carry over because she didn't want to pay so much just to gene them
Support man
I changed two of my dragons, and my elder sister didn't like the way they turned out in the end so she gave me hers since the genes didn't carry over because she didn't want to pay so much just to gene them
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2019-06-08 11:35:22" ] I wouldn’t mind if they carried from modern to ancient but cannot support the opposite direction as ancient genes are cheaper than modern genes [/quote] Support
DragonSage wrote on 2019-06-08 11:35:22:
I wouldn’t mind if they carried from modern to ancient but cannot support the opposite direction as ancient genes are cheaper than modern genes

Support
Accent shop
support!! i have a few dragons i would've changed to gaolers if i didn't have to regene them.
support!! i have a few dragons i would've changed to gaolers if i didn't have to regene them.
426P9oS.png ______
owl | they/xe | frt+3
attune your ears to the grinding gears!
links | art comms
pokéfarm q | csmoothie
______ TXDw5VO.png
Mhm, definitely support. I was surprised to find out this wasn't the case (with parallel genes) already!
Mhm, definitely support. I was surprised to find out this wasn't the case (with parallel genes) already!
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
Yeah, it was really disappointing to find that parallel genes got wiped :( I wish we could either get some reasoning behind that, or that they could be changed to transfer over.
Yeah, it was really disappointing to find that parallel genes got wiped :( I wish we could either get some reasoning behind that, or that they could be changed to transfer over.
reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't want to live there
1 2 3 4 5