Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Night/dark mode?
Idk, just a darker background for some people to turn on and off for might time.

I'm on mobile, and it really hurts my eyes even when my brightness is all the way down, and my night shift is on which makes my screen even darker protecting my eyes.

Just a thought, just say yes or no, don't gotta explain it to me why
Idk, just a darker background for some people to turn on and off for might time.

I'm on mobile, and it really hurts my eyes even when my brightness is all the way down, and my night shift is on which makes my screen even darker protecting my eyes.

Just a thought, just say yes or no, don't gotta explain it to me why
Emperor_Banner.png

Former Plague || Ping if you need anything
Just as a heads up, saying things like Yes, No, Support, or No Support is against this forums rules! You sorta HAVE to put an explanation.

That being said, this suggestion is one that comes up pretty often. There's even another thread on the front page atm about it! Usually, the idea is a pretty well supported one with reasons ranging from eye strain to people simply wanting visual customization.

As such I would very much support something like this.
Just as a heads up, saying things like Yes, No, Support, or No Support is against this forums rules! You sorta HAVE to put an explanation.

That being said, this suggestion is one that comes up pretty often. There's even another thread on the front page atm about it! Usually, the idea is a pretty well supported one with reasons ranging from eye strain to people simply wanting visual customization.

As such I would very much support something like this.
IT7iTv8.png
Big support. I play a lot late at night (insomnia oof) and would love to be able to cut down on the eye strain!!
Big support. I play a lot late at night (insomnia oof) and would love to be able to cut down on the eye strain!!
bBPzQ9y.png
Please? The forums hurt my eyes at night.
Please? The forums hurt my eyes at night.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
Support! The background in the Coli can be pretty painful.
Support! The background in the Coli can be pretty painful.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
I have a friend who struggles with bright contrast so yes, absolute support on my end. I'm lucky that I don't have these problems but I am aware that plenty of people do!
I have a friend who struggles with bright contrast so yes, absolute support on my end. I'm lucky that I don't have these problems but I am aware that plenty of people do!
Support! A bright screen right in front of me can be a bit of a bother in low-light environments. Especially when the hay fever kicks in, I end up with a headache that's impossible to ignore and bright lights/day modes make it worse.
Support! A bright screen right in front of me can be a bit of a bother in low-light environments. Especially when the hay fever kicks in, I end up with a headache that's impossible to ignore and bright lights/day modes make it worse.
i'll rebuild this one day
Support

Many people want it
Support

Many people want it
[img]https://i.ibb.co/5FvRjRg/B6433-C6-F-756-D-4291-80-CA-4521305376-A6.jpg[/img[/img]
Immense support. I'm painfully light-sensitive and FR gives me more headaches than I'd like.
Immense support. I'm painfully light-sensitive and FR gives me more headaches than I'd like.
Always support!

The brightness easily triggers my migraine so I can't use phone at all anymore to login here and have to resort to third party extensions to be here even on PC :C it doesn't matter if it's day or night, the brightness is just killing me.

"just use the brightness setting" isn't gonna be helpful tip at all, I'm almost blind already so lowering brightness turns everything to muddy pixel vomit.
Always support!

The brightness easily triggers my migraine so I can't use phone at all anymore to login here and have to resort to third party extensions to be here even on PC :C it doesn't matter if it's day or night, the brightness is just killing me.

"just use the brightness setting" isn't gonna be helpful tip at all, I'm almost blind already so lowering brightness turns everything to muddy pixel vomit.
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;