Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | additional hoard tab?
this has prolly been poked at before but I have a hard time finding chests and loot and other openables amidst all the junk my dragons don't want to get rid of. maybe a tab just for those? o: or organize them so they're at the front or back of the "other" tab. the tab could be called "loot" or something!

I'm subbed, no need to ping!
this has prolly been poked at before but I have a hard time finding chests and loot and other openables amidst all the junk my dragons don't want to get rid of. maybe a tab just for those? o: or organize them so they're at the front or back of the "other" tab. the tab could be called "loot" or something!

I'm subbed, no need to ping!
pQx271A.png
Fey/Serah

5iXiC8z.png
CAJaTcp.png
Pgv53XB.png
J7D1quC.png
Q5PUVtn.gif
Support! Yeah I need this so bad. I store up a lot of openables to open on a certain date and Its super annoying to flip through pages and pages of junk to get to my openables.
Or there doesn't even need to be a separate tab. The hoard just needs to have an actual search option like say going to the other tab, clicking a dropdown menu and clicking chest or trinkets or whatever.
Support! Yeah I need this so bad. I store up a lot of openables to open on a certain date and Its super annoying to flip through pages and pages of junk to get to my openables.
Or there doesn't even need to be a separate tab. The hoard just needs to have an actual search option like say going to the other tab, clicking a dropdown menu and clicking chest or trinkets or whatever.
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
[quote name="Snowballars" date="2019-04-21 20:56:50" ] Or there doesn't even need to be a separate tab. The hoard just needs to have an actual search option like say going to the other tab, clicking a dropdown menu and clicking chest or trinkets or whatever. [/quote] While I 100% support an eventual hoard revamp, because there are many aspects of the current system that could be better, being able to sort by category (as we already can in the food tab and auction house) would make things much easier in the meantime.
Snowballars wrote on 2019-04-21 20:56:50:

While I 100% support an eventual hoard revamp, because there are many aspects of the current system that could be better, being able to sort by category (as we already can in the food tab and auction house) would make things much easier in the meantime.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
My goodness, yes, we seriously need this, it's such a hassle to find chests (and other such things) in the hoard as is [emoji=coatl sad]
My goodness, yes, we seriously need this, it's such a hassle to find chests (and other such things) in the hoard as is
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
I’d love something like “openables” to get a tab of their own. Same with Baldwin materials.
I’d love something like “openables” to get a tab of their own. Same with Baldwin materials.
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Support! When I'm cleaning out my hoard, I start by opening all the containers in it. Being able to find them all in one spot would be nice.
Support! When I'm cleaning out my hoard, I start by opening all the containers in it. Being able to find them all in one spot would be nice.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
I support this, same with brewing materials!
I support this, same with brewing materials!
Imp Adopt
With the Hoard Revamp coming, figured this might be a good thing to bump up- especially with eggs remaining hoard-sell-able (why??) and Select All coming to the Other category. It's going to be easy to forget to lock something and make a terrible mistake.

Also, Specialty got its own tab from Other, so there is precedent there. Please, more default organization?
With the Hoard Revamp coming, figured this might be a good thing to bump up- especially with eggs remaining hoard-sell-able (why??) and Select All coming to the Other category. It's going to be easy to forget to lock something and make a terrible mistake.

Also, Specialty got its own tab from Other, so there is precedent there. Please, more default organization?
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

I was genuinely SO BUMMED when I saw the Dev Update for the hoard revamp and saw that there was no option to have custom tabs.

I want all of my Baldwin stuff in one place, not scattered across 3-4 parts of my hoard. I'd love to have a place JUST for openables so that, finally, at long last, the "Other" tab could have a Select All feature because dear god I have so much useless junk and 0 patience to click every box across 9 pages.
Support.

I was genuinely SO BUMMED when I saw the Dev Update for the hoard revamp and saw that there was no option to have custom tabs.

I want all of my Baldwin stuff in one place, not scattered across 3-4 parts of my hoard. I'd love to have a place JUST for openables so that, finally, at long last, the "Other" tab could have a Select All feature because dear god I have so much useless junk and 0 patience to click every box across 9 pages.
nZzzLxJ.png Horror aesthetic/lore lair
Weird goblin hermit
She/Her
.......................... Massive Horror fan
Gamer
Writer
zwGyDvx.png