Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Specific element" coli venue?
This will be a lot of work, but what about a coli venue in every region? Like, we can say that the woodland path is nature/viridian labyrinth, kelp beds is water/sea of a thousand currents, volcanic vents is fire/ashfall waste andd so on, but what about plague and stuff? There should be like a coli venue IN every region. But the problem would be say a water dragon can go into an earth territory and level up real fast. I dunno. Thought I could suggest it
This will be a lot of work, but what about a coli venue in every region? Like, we can say that the woodland path is nature/viridian labyrinth, kelp beds is water/sea of a thousand currents, volcanic vents is fire/ashfall waste andd so on, but what about plague and stuff? There should be like a coli venue IN every region. But the problem would be say a water dragon can go into an earth territory and level up real fast. I dunno. Thought I could suggest it
add me on arknights
I definitely support elements which haven't gotten much attention so far (a while back I got curious and tallied it up, and there are [b]5[/b] thematically Nature Venues, 3 for Water, 2 for Lightning/Wind/Fire/Light, 1 for Shadow/Arcane/Ice/Earth, with only Plague left out) being next in line for new coli venues. However, I don't know what you mean by this? [quote]But the problem would be say a water dragon can go into an earth territory and level up real fast.[/quote] Unless you're saying that [b]all[/b] the monsters in the venues you're proposing would be the given element, in which case no support - that would make them very overpowered for fest grinding. But a few extra monsters of that element, as we currently have in most venues, would work.
I definitely support elements which haven't gotten much attention so far (a while back I got curious and tallied it up, and there are 5 thematically Nature Venues, 3 for Water, 2 for Lightning/Wind/Fire/Light, 1 for Shadow/Arcane/Ice/Earth, with only Plague left out) being next in line for new coli venues.

However, I don't know what you mean by this?
Quote:
But the problem would be say a water dragon can go into an earth territory and level up real fast.

Unless you're saying that all the monsters in the venues you're proposing would be the given element, in which case no support - that would make them very overpowered for fest grinding. But a few extra monsters of that element, as we currently have in most venues, would work.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
@Dabeluga In venues, depending on their themes, there may be more types of those elemental monsters, but usually there’s usually a variety of other elements as well.

example: in the bamboo falls venue, there’s more water and wind monsters, but also plague and shadow ones as well.

@Dabeluga In venues, depending on their themes, there may be more types of those elemental monsters, but usually there’s usually a variety of other elements as well.

example: in the bamboo falls venue, there’s more water and wind monsters, but also plague and shadow ones as well.

dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Support! I agree that some of the flights haven't gotten enough attention in the Coli venues.
Support! I agree that some of the flights haven't gotten enough attention in the Coli venues.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)