Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dressing Room: Remember skin ID
1 2
I use the dressing room to find dragons to match skins/accents I have. Currently, whenever a new dragon is imported into the dressing room, the skin is cleared. So the skin ID needs to be manually entered every time I want to display it on a prospective dragon.

It would be useful for the skin to remain loaded into the dressing room like apparel is. It would need to clear the skin number if an invalid breed/gender dragon is loaded in.
I use the dressing room to find dragons to match skins/accents I have. Currently, whenever a new dragon is imported into the dressing room, the skin is cleared. So the skin ID needs to be manually entered every time I want to display it on a prospective dragon.

It would be useful for the skin to remain loaded into the dressing room like apparel is. It would need to clear the skin number if an invalid breed/gender dragon is loaded in.
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
Support.
This really bugs me, I'll often go looking in the AH for dragons to match a skin I like and want to use, but it's an extra pain to have to memorize the skin# (since I'm repeatedly copy/pasting the dragon ID# from the AH) and reenter it every time I switch dragons. Also doesn't help that the tooltip/preview doesn't work on the skin when it's added to the list of equipped items in the dressing room, so if you forget you have to go find the # again somewhere else.
Support.
This really bugs me, I'll often go looking in the AH for dragons to match a skin I like and want to use, but it's an extra pain to have to memorize the skin# (since I'm repeatedly copy/pasting the dragon ID# from the AH) and reenter it every time I switch dragons. Also doesn't help that the tooltip/preview doesn't work on the skin when it's added to the list of equipped items in the dressing room, so if you forget you have to go find the # again somewhere else.
Something like when you go to pick a male/female to breed from the nesting grounds? A sort of drop down of previous skins/accents that you can delete?
Something like when you go to pick a male/female to breed from the nesting grounds? A sort of drop down of previous skins/accents that you can delete?
[quote name="PersimmonBird" date="2019-04-21 15:21:58" ] Support. This really bugs me, I'll often go looking in the AH for dragons to match a skin I like and want to use, but it's an extra pain to have to memorize the skin# (since I'm repeatedly copy/pasting the dragon ID# from the AH) and reenter it every time I switch dragons. Also doesn't help that the tooltip/preview doesn't work on the skin when it's added to the list of equipped items in the dressing room, so if you forget you have to go find the # again somewhere else. [/quote] Yeah, same. I was previewing some female Wildclaws in the fest skin, and every single time I had to re-enter the skin ID. Maybe we could have something like this instead? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/554005473972453397/569894795133059079/image0.png[/img] Oh, and if the ID# isn’t the right breed and gender, it could just put up an error message and tell you that.
PersimmonBird wrote on 2019-04-21 15:21:58:
Support.
Yeah, same. I was previewing some female Wildclaws in the fest skin, and every single time I had to re-enter the skin ID. Maybe we could have something like this instead?

image0.png

Oh, and if the ID# isn’t the right breed and gender, it could just put up an error message and tell you that.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
i support this! its really a bother to memorise the skin# when you're trying to find dragons that fit that particular skin
i support this! its really a bother to memorise the skin# when you're trying to find dragons that fit that particular skin

mika she/they 18 fr+9
pGdxtbE.png
Yes. Please. This is needed.

Had to deal with this multiple times recently.

Like, just, have it clear when the dragon isn't applicable for the accent.
Yes. Please. This is needed.

Had to deal with this multiple times recently.

55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
SO much support! It's a necessity. I tried finding a dragon for a skin I have and even that one time was a nightmare.
SO much support! It's a necessity. I tried finding a dragon for a skin I have and even that one time was a nightmare.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
[quote name="VeiledOverdose" date="2019-04-24 04:42:54" ] Like, just, have it clear when the dragon isn't applicable for the accent. [/quote] This would make the most sense to me! I really hope they add this someday. Searching for dragons to fit skins/accents you have is a huge pain right now. D:
VeiledOverdose wrote on 2019-04-24 04:42:54:

This would make the most sense to me!

I really hope they add this someday. Searching for dragons to fit skins/accents you have is a huge pain right now. D:
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Support! I don't use skins, but this seems like it would be a huge improvement.
Support! I don't use skins, but this seems like it would be a huge improvement.
Please help me raise my Dragon Cave hatchlings and hatch my eggs by viewing and clicking on them. :D (A big thank you to everyone who has already helped!)
Yes please. Especially because copying a dragon ID obviously clears the skin ID from your clipboard so it's not as simple as just pasting it back.
Yes please. Especially because copying a dragon ID obviously clears the skin ID from your clipboard so it's not as simple as just pasting it back.
wq9PoXA.png
1 2