Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Give dragons abilities!
Okay, this is kind of a silly idea, and I understand why people wouldn't support it, but imagine being able to give your dragons abilities like pokemon have abilities!

For example your dragons enter a battle, and because of their ability, something may happen to the party (like a temporary health boost!) or to the enemies (Lowered stats!) Or, they can make it so your dragon can't be oneshot, or so that an enemy has an effect like poison applied to them if they make physical contact with your dragon.

These abilities would be applied to dragons via battlestones, and every flight would have a base ability applied to it's dragons.

These ability battlestones could be bought in the treasure marketplace, brewed in balwin's cauldron, given to you by pinkerton, or received as loot when battling!

As I said before, I understand that this idea could be hard or even impossible to code into the game, I just thought it was a neat concept, and I wanted to share!
Okay, this is kind of a silly idea, and I understand why people wouldn't support it, but imagine being able to give your dragons abilities like pokemon have abilities!

For example your dragons enter a battle, and because of their ability, something may happen to the party (like a temporary health boost!) or to the enemies (Lowered stats!) Or, they can make it so your dragon can't be oneshot, or so that an enemy has an effect like poison applied to them if they make physical contact with your dragon.

These abilities would be applied to dragons via battlestones, and every flight would have a base ability applied to it's dragons.

These ability battlestones could be bought in the treasure marketplace, brewed in balwin's cauldron, given to you by pinkerton, or received as loot when battling!

As I said before, I understand that this idea could be hard or even impossible to code into the game, I just thought it was a neat concept, and I wanted to share!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
um, for some reason this double posted???? pls ignore that fact
um, for some reason this double posted???? pls ignore that fact
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
So long as they're applied and not inherited or dependent on the dragon's breed (as I don't want to have specific breeds just for specific abilities) I think this sounds neat depending on what the abilities were exactly
So long as they're applied and not inherited or dependent on the dragon's breed (as I don't want to have specific breeds just for specific abilities) I think this sounds neat depending on what the abilities were exactly
If they are applied via battlestone, it sounds interesting.

I believe that the coliseum could use some more battlestones, not just attacks, but also abilities and the like.
If they are applied via battlestone, it sounds interesting.

I believe that the coliseum could use some more battlestones, not just attacks, but also abilities and the like.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I agree with everyone else that an ability would be cool if it was a battle stone. All dragons should have equal opportunity in the coli regardless of breed or lineage. However I wouldn't mind if dragons were born with a themed, low level battle stone (similar to how some breeds get scratch and slash or meditate and contuse) as long as all abilities can be applied with a stone and can be used by all dragons. No 'only this breed can use this ability' or 'Only dragons born with this exclusive ability can use it'
I agree with everyone else that an ability would be cool if it was a battle stone. All dragons should have equal opportunity in the coli regardless of breed or lineage. However I wouldn't mind if dragons were born with a themed, low level battle stone (similar to how some breeds get scratch and slash or meditate and contuse) as long as all abilities can be applied with a stone and can be used by all dragons. No 'only this breed can use this ability' or 'Only dragons born with this exclusive ability can use it'
This seems like a fun idea! Coli could use some more things to spice it up, I can imagine new builds revolving around an ability or a team of dragons with different abilities that work together. Having them be battlestones that can be applied to any dragon is good too, instead of a dragon randomly being born with one you cant change, though like scratch and meditate it would be nice for each breed to start off with an ability you can change if you wanted.

This seems like a fun idea! Coli could use some more things to spice it up, I can imagine new builds revolving around an ability or a team of dragons with different abilities that work together. Having them be battlestones that can be applied to any dragon is good too, instead of a dragon randomly being born with one you cant change, though like scratch and meditate it would be nice for each breed to start off with an ability you can change if you wanted.

egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifegg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif