Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Your suggestions about ancients?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="Lyuna" date="2019-04-20 12:32:18" ] Mer Dragon Kirin/Unicorn Dragon (Thin, pointy legs and sharp features. Pointy) [/quote] Mer Dragon \^.^/ Ooo Kirin based dragon sounds cool too =D
Lyuna wrote on 2019-04-20 12:32:18:
Mer Dragon
Kirin/Unicorn Dragon (Thin, pointy legs and sharp features. Pointy)

Mer Dragon \^.^/ Ooo Kirin based dragon sounds cool too =D
I'm curious to see to what extent will BotE lore be tied to these ancient breeds
There could be one responsible for the new volcano in Fire
Then there's Gaolers, as has been mentioned
Tidelord might have gone look for one in his underwater basement
Ancient Nature and Plague forces might rise up to counter one another
A particularly monstrous breed could be summoned to face the Emperor
And let's not forget about the mysterious bones under Earth that were making explorers disappear
I'm curious to see to what extent will BotE lore be tied to these ancient breeds
There could be one responsible for the new volcano in Fire
Then there's Gaolers, as has been mentioned
Tidelord might have gone look for one in his underwater basement
Ancient Nature and Plague forces might rise up to counter one another
A particularly monstrous breed could be summoned to face the Emperor
And let's not forget about the mysterious bones under Earth that were making explorers disappear
[quote name="CapercaillieSkye" date="2019-04-20 16:17:46" ] [quote name="Lyuna" date="2019-04-20 12:32:18" ] Mer Dragon Kirin/Unicorn Dragon (Thin, pointy legs and sharp features. Pointy) [/quote] Mer Dragon \^.^/ Ooo Kirin based dragon sounds cool too =D [/quote] interested to see it!
CapercaillieSkye wrote on 2019-04-20 16:17:46:
Lyuna wrote on 2019-04-20 12:32:18:
Mer Dragon
Kirin/Unicorn Dragon (Thin, pointy legs and sharp features. Pointy)

Mer Dragon \^.^/ Ooo Kirin based dragon sounds cool too =D
interested to see it!
He/They
My kingdom for an Emperor... [emoji=imperial][emoji=imperial][emoji=imperial] I bet it's in the plans, because it's already in the lore, they already have a description for it, the base species is already fleshed out, it seems like a logical one to implement.
My kingdom for an Emperor...

I bet it's in the plans, because it's already in the lore, they already have a description for it, the base species is already fleshed out, it seems like a logical one to implement.
tpG8plN.gif 20f0d7fd40667f35723eea7f24de9c519f7b2cca.png 9tl1qHF.gif
[quote name="Paigeboi" date="2019-04-22 02:53:22" ] My kingdom for an Emperor... [emoji=imperial][emoji=imperial][emoji=imperial] I bet it's in the plans, because it's already in the lore, they already have a description for it, the base species is already fleshed out, it seems like a logical one to implement. [/quote] Ey just a heads up Staff stated that Emperors are never going to be an Ancient Breed, they're just a bunch of dead Imperials which are Modern breeds. It wouldn't make sense to breed them since they're dead and deities don't tolerate Emperors, they aren't dragons to them.
Paigeboi wrote on 2019-04-22 02:53:22:
My kingdom for an Emperor...

I bet it's in the plans, because it's already in the lore, they already have a description for it, the base species is already fleshed out, it seems like a logical one to implement.

Ey just a heads up
Staff stated that Emperors are never going to be an Ancient Breed, they're just a bunch of dead Imperials which are Modern breeds. It wouldn't make sense to breed them since they're dead and deities don't tolerate Emperors, they aren't dragons to them.
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
*chants* swiftwings swiftwings swiftwings swiftwings!

Other than that I'm really hoping for something either super adorable and fluffy or a breed that looks straight out of a horror movie

Other than that I'm really hoping for something either super adorable and fluffy or a breed that looks straight out of a horror movie
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o1_100.png tumblr_pi915zLYQl1s80v72o4_100.png
[quote name="Skulljester" date="2019-04-24 13:30:26" ] *chants* swiftwings swiftwings swiftwings swiftwings! Other than that I'm really hoping for something either super adorable and fluffy or a breed that looks straight out of a horror movie [/quote]
Skulljester wrote on 2019-04-24 13:30:26:

He/They
I would like something, that looks like a amphitere. And maybe an Imperial without wings, a real Lung.
I would like something, that looks like a amphitere. And maybe an Imperial without wings, a real Lung.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
Well! With the developer update teasing the idea that multi-headed dragons are possible, I'm going to bring back the request for spaces in dragon names! That way I could name my two-headed dragon "Fred and George" and not "FredAndGeorge" ;)

alternatively, there could be multiple name slots for dragons with more than one head, but that just sounds more complicated :P
Well! With the developer update teasing the idea that multi-headed dragons are possible, I'm going to bring back the request for spaces in dragon names! That way I could name my two-headed dragon "Fred and George" and not "FredAndGeorge" ;)

alternatively, there could be multiple name slots for dragons with more than one head, but that just sounds more complicated :P
As they're Ancient breeds I'd love to see ancient versions of current breeds. For example; Ancient Wildclaw who has no wings and instead looks more like a Raptor dinosaur with Arm wings instead, lots of feathering on its body too! :D Or an old version of a Guardian that looks more aquatic, maybe more like Tidedad. Or maybe odd breeds that more resemble the deities maybe? :D
As they're Ancient breeds I'd love to see ancient versions of current breeds. For example; Ancient Wildclaw who has no wings and instead looks more like a Raptor dinosaur with Arm wings instead, lots of feathering on its body too! :D Or an old version of a Guardian that looks more aquatic, maybe more like Tidedad. Or maybe odd breeds that more resemble the deities maybe? :D
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8