Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Your suggestions about ancients?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[quote name="TheEspurrQueen" date="2019-04-15 21:26:16" ] I would love to see a ancient breed that is a precursor to an evolutionary split between the dragons and certain beast clan factions. [/quote] looks nice
TheEspurrQueen wrote on 2019-04-15 21:26:16:
I would love to see a ancient breed that is a precursor to an evolutionary split between the dragons and certain beast clan factions.
looks nice
He/They
Maybe a large and heavy dragon, with a tert that makes cracks appear in it letting the tertiary color shine through.
Maybe a large and heavy dragon, with a tert that makes cracks appear in it letting the tertiary color shine through.
Give me my creepy Leviathans. And goalers. And Swiftwings. [emoji=guardian love] Or just give me dragons that look like dragons. Not cats or dogs.
Give me my creepy Leviathans. And goalers. And Swiftwings.

Or just give me dragons that look like dragons. Not cats or dogs.
Eco1dmi.png Egg Art Shop

Skin shop

Art Shop
An arcane ghost dragon that has no body but creates itself a puppet like vessel out of inorganic material such as wood, paper, fabric or metal. Primary/secondary genes could be textures of what it's constructed it's body from and tertiary genes could be other add-ons like paint splotches or bandages. Kind of like NotN dragon mimic familiars [item=Animated Armor] [item=Painted Marionette] [item=Pinpush Mirror Doll] [item=Kyorinrin]
An arcane ghost dragon that has no body but creates itself a puppet like vessel out of inorganic material such as wood, paper, fabric or metal. Primary/secondary genes could be textures of what it's constructed it's body from and tertiary genes could be other add-ons like paint splotches or bandages.

Kind of like NotN dragon mimic familiars

Animated Armor Painted Marionette Pinpush Mirror Doll Kyorinrin
I want a dragon that's like 99% mouth, with 98% of that being teeth. Like the inside of a leatherback turtle mouth turned into a dragon
I want a dragon that's like 99% mouth, with 98% of that being teeth. Like the inside of a leatherback turtle mouth turned into a dragon
How long will it take to get an XXX when every colour is a possibility? Follow the journey here:
DVXFO34.png
I might very well be the only person who would like this but...I wants a mer-dragon! =D Mermaid tail instead of back legs, lots of fins :3 Or, a leafy sea dragon inspired dragon would be cool too :3 OH OH or...both ideas combined *-* A leafy sea dragon mermaid dragon :O <3
I might very well be the only person who would like this but...I wants a mer-dragon! =D Mermaid tail instead of back legs, lots of fins :3 Or, a leafy sea dragon inspired dragon would be cool too :3 OH OH or...both ideas combined *-* A leafy sea dragon mermaid dragon :O <3
I saw chitin mentioned in the announcement post, and lemme just say that I'm all for insectoid ancients.

A centipede based one with at least 4 sets of limbs, a long torso, and tail like the body of a centipede, pincers alongside the jaws, several wings, and antennae in addition to horns would definitely be a dream come true. Also would be a good dragon for larger eyes to show off eye types I think.

I'm just a fan of extra limbs in general though, and I'm glad to hear that the ancients aren't limited to the same restrictions as the modern breeds.
I saw chitin mentioned in the announcement post, and lemme just say that I'm all for insectoid ancients.

A centipede based one with at least 4 sets of limbs, a long torso, and tail like the body of a centipede, pincers alongside the jaws, several wings, and antennae in addition to horns would definitely be a dream come true. Also would be a good dragon for larger eyes to show off eye types I think.

I'm just a fan of extra limbs in general though, and I'm glad to hear that the ancients aren't limited to the same restrictions as the modern breeds.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Wishing for: Leviathans, Fiery bone-ignited ancients, Swiftwings, and finally Gaolers... [center][url=https://renepolumorfousfr.tumblr.com/post/171627664318/new-ancient-friendly-friends][img]https://i.postimg.cc/bJLCsm5q/2a9999ac-9fd5-4659-b1ab-1ed36bd9c470.png[/img][/url][/center]
Wishing for: Leviathans, Fiery bone-ignited ancients, Swiftwings, and finally Gaolers...
2a9999ac-9fd5-4659-b1ab-1ed36bd9c470.png
1565535886176.png
Well first off, I hope we all get one unhatched egg dumped into our hoard to jumpstart breeding.

Other than that and the hydras...

SUPER FLUFF. It's just a cottonball with a little nose poking out. And a tail.

SPIKY BOWSER ARMOR because we need natural armor and turtle shells and carapaces.

Multiple tails. More tails. More. No Wait That's Too Many Go Back

more suggestions: multiple gene slots which would differ depending on which breed it is. Head genes, Horn genes, Tail genes, Wing genes, Mane genes, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary genes, Augmentation genes. Just...multiple slots because I don't want to have to choose between multiple heads and multiple tails if it comes down to it. Why can't I have both?
And keeping Mane and Wings different from Secondary. Secondary controls color/pattern while Wing gene may control size, shape, or extra wings, and a Mane gene could make it fluffier, or bald, or spikes instead of fur.
Well first off, I hope we all get one unhatched egg dumped into our hoard to jumpstart breeding.

SPIKY BOWSER ARMOR because we need natural armor and turtle shells and carapaces.

more suggestions: multiple gene slots which would differ depending on which breed it is. Head genes, Horn genes, Tail genes, Wing genes, Mane genes, Primary, Secondary, Tertiary genes, Augmentation genes. Just...multiple slots because I don't want to have to choose between multiple heads and multiple tails if it comes down to it. Why can't I have both?
And keeping Mane and Wings different from Secondary. Secondary controls color/pattern while Wing gene may control size, shape, or extra wings, and a Mane gene could make it fluffier, or bald, or spikes instead of fur.
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
[quote name="yukitsukihana" date="2019-04-16 20:49:57" ] Well first off, I hope we all get one unhatched egg dumped into our hoard to jumpstart breeding. Other than that and the hydras... SUPER FLUFF. It's just a cottonball with a little nose poking out. And a tail. SPIKY BOWSER ARMOR because we need natural armor and turtle shells and carapaces. Multiple tails. More tails. More. No Wait That's Too Many Go Back [/quote] ^ THIS. Neeeeeedddddd ittttt allllll *-*
yukitsukihana wrote on 2019-04-16 20:49:57:

^ THIS. Neeeeeedddddd ittttt allllll *-*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8