Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Your suggestions about ancients?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Im pretty sure Gaolers and maybe Swiftwings will be added. I wonder what they'll do for Arcane though, maybe a spiky/crystal dragon? :o
Im pretty sure Gaolers and maybe Swiftwings will be added. I wonder what they'll do for Arcane though, maybe a spiky/crystal dragon? :o
furry_fiddle.png
Gaolers and Swiftwings are my bets, they have already been pre-established in some capacity and I think that a lot of people have been wanting them.
Gaolers and Swiftwings are my bets, they have already been pre-established in some capacity and I think that a lot of people have been wanting them.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="@clockworkMoose" date="2019-04-15 09:14:22" ] [quote name="Cantata" date="2019-04-15 08:55:56" ] a pile of one breed taped together [/quote] t aped... ah yeas look at my nice little eldritch terror, i call him "scotch" [/quote] With all the stuff sparks do, they've probably figured out tape at some point.
@clockworkMoose wrote on 2019-04-15 09:14:22:
Cantata wrote on 2019-04-15 08:55:56:
a pile of one breed taped together
t aped...

ah yeas look at my nice little eldritch terror, i call him "scotch"

With all the stuff sparks do, they've probably figured out tape at some point.
“an
-art by @owleics
Pretty much a dragon version of this with spikes [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/359.png[/img]
Pretty much a dragon version of this with spikes
359.png

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
Since the first breed might come from water, i wouldnt mind some sort of Water dinosaur. Like a spinosaurus or elasmosaurus, or perhaps a megalodon dragon? Lionfish dragons would also be really neat! The original concept art for the tidelord seem to be based on the lionfish after all.

Personally Im hoping for the theme of extinct animals here. Mammoths, sabertooths, dino dragons, proto horses... they’d all make for neat designs.
Since the first breed might come from water, i wouldnt mind some sort of Water dinosaur. Like a spinosaurus or elasmosaurus, or perhaps a megalodon dragon? Lionfish dragons would also be really neat! The original concept art for the tidelord seem to be based on the lionfish after all.

Personally Im hoping for the theme of extinct animals here. Mammoths, sabertooths, dino dragons, proto horses... they’d all make for neat designs.
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/375057[/img]
maybe breeds related to the original deity concepts? I'd be all for a giant scaly earth worm
maybe breeds related to the original deity concepts? I'd be all for a giant scaly earth worm
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
gimme a snek dragon
gimme a snek dragon
cowfish.gif
[quote name="Beany121" date="2019-04-15 09:19:40" ] Im pretty sure Gaolers and maybe Swiftwings will be added. I wonder what they'll do for Arcane though, maybe a spiky/crystal dragon? :o [/quote] If theyre gonna be flight aligned, which is likely but not guaranteed, i think a kinda squid like derg would be perfect for arcane! They could even go full eldritch on us!
Beany121 wrote on 2019-04-15 09:19:40:

If theyre gonna be flight aligned, which is likely but not guaranteed, i think a kinda squid like derg would be perfect for arcane! They could even go full eldritch on us!
wKyST5C.gif gkGf4qe.png
HBibveN.png
[quote name="@Cantata" date="2019-04-15 09:21:35" ] [quote name="clockworkMoose" date="2019-04-15 09:14:22" ] [quote name="Cantata" date="2019-04-15 08:55:56" ] a pile of one breed taped together [/quote] t aped... ah yeas look at my nice little eldritch terror, i call him "scotch" [/quote] With all the stuff sparks do, they've probably figured out tape at some point. [/quote] Oh my god, okay so I was already imaging an emperor with each head just "this one is 'Scotch', this one is 'Masking', this one is duct-but-everyone-calls-him-duck..." But now I'm imaging what wildly efficient tape ideas lightning dragons have engineered. Tape so sticky it never comes apart. Pros: We can fix anything. Cons: Larry and Jeff our Quality Assurance testers are now technically an emperor... This is wildly off topic of new ancient dragons but just. taping dragons together made my brain fritz. i love it
@Cantata wrote on 2019-04-15 09:21:35:
clockworkMoose wrote on 2019-04-15 09:14:22:
Cantata wrote on 2019-04-15 08:55:56:
a pile of one breed taped together
t aped...

ah yeas look at my nice little eldritch terror, i call him "scotch"

With all the stuff sparks do, they've probably figured out tape at some point.
Oh my god, okay so I was already imaging an emperor with each head just "this one is 'Scotch', this one is 'Masking', this one is duct-but-everyone-calls-him-duck..."

But now I'm imaging what wildly efficient tape ideas lightning dragons have engineered. Tape so sticky it never comes apart. Pros: We can fix anything. Cons: Larry and Jeff our Quality Assurance testers are now technically an emperor...

This is wildly off topic of new ancient dragons but just. taping dragons together made my brain fritz. i love it
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
I imagine the proto arcane dragon would be wild with extra limbs and such
I imagine the proto arcane dragon would be wild with extra limbs and such
IMG_5287.png

They/Them
FR+3
Art
Shop

ACOZFAh.png

mtHAEL4.png

tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8