Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Mahjong
1 2 3 4
I think it’ll be fun to have a fairground game similar to Mahjong, it’ll help include culture while at the same time be a game that’s quite enjoyable and can be playable on most pc’s.

Mahjong is one of those games where players can play and enjoy playing without the need of thinking about strictly getting treasure. In other words, it’s a game where it doesn’t seem too forced in order to gain profit. So it’s a past time for players to play when they’re not in the mood to play with dragons but still want to do something productive!

Each puzzle can be worth a certain number of coins and depending on the difficulty, you’ll gain more treasure for completing the game. Difficulty could be measured by bigger puzzles or pieces.

And as custom pictures; different dragons on the chips, element related chips, perhaps familiar chips, etc. So having a unique style to Mahjong would be cool!

A standard set is usually 144 tiles + 2 spares so we could set that as normal difficult or even as easy and any bigger puzzles can be where the difficulty rises.

And for cool backgrounds for the puzzles, it could be areas of the maps! Or the theme can entirely be based on the wind flight since we don’t have a fairgrounds game set to the wind flight. Beautiful skies, windy/rainy weather, and other such things can really make it pop out more on its own.

Plus for our flight rising mobile players, it’s an easily accessible game to play that shouldn’t have too much difficulty on your device!

Anymore suggestions to add to this?
I think it’ll be fun to have a fairground game similar to Mahjong, it’ll help include culture while at the same time be a game that’s quite enjoyable and can be playable on most pc’s.

Mahjong is one of those games where players can play and enjoy playing without the need of thinking about strictly getting treasure. In other words, it’s a game where it doesn’t seem too forced in order to gain profit. So it’s a past time for players to play when they’re not in the mood to play with dragons but still want to do something productive!

Each puzzle can be worth a certain number of coins and depending on the difficulty, you’ll gain more treasure for completing the game. Difficulty could be measured by bigger puzzles or pieces.

And as custom pictures; different dragons on the chips, element related chips, perhaps familiar chips, etc. So having a unique style to Mahjong would be cool!

A standard set is usually 144 tiles + 2 spares so we could set that as normal difficult or even as easy and any bigger puzzles can be where the difficulty rises.

And for cool backgrounds for the puzzles, it could be areas of the maps! Or the theme can entirely be based on the wind flight since we don’t have a fairgrounds game set to the wind flight. Beautiful skies, windy/rainy weather, and other such things can really make it pop out more on its own.

Plus for our flight rising mobile players, it’s an easily accessible game to play that shouldn’t have too much difficulty on your device!

Anymore suggestions to add to this?
Imp Adopt
I LIVE FOR THIS DEFINITE SUPPORT
MAHJONG IS MY L I F E
I LIVE FOR THIS DEFINITE SUPPORT
MAHJONG IS MY L I F E
154683417649472649-1.png
That would be neat as, I'm down for this idea!
That would be neat as, I'm down for this idea!
bababooey
this is a fantastic idea!! hard support!!!
this is a fantastic idea!! hard support!!!
siggy-3.pngsiggy-2.pngsiggy-1.png
I [emoji=heart] mahjong! Support!
I mahjong! Support!
Nice to meet you :)
What a fun idea!

It would be a perfect game representative for the Wind Flight. Just as Runestones of the Arcanist is represented by the Arcane Flight; Shock Switch by the Lightning Flight; Tidal Trouble by the Water Flight; Higher or Lower by the Nature Flight; Artifracture by the Earth Flight; and how Glimmer & Gloom is represented by both the Light and Shadow Flights.
What a fun idea!

It would be a perfect game representative for the Wind Flight. Just as Runestones of the Arcanist is represented by the Arcane Flight; Shock Switch by the Lightning Flight; Tidal Trouble by the Water Flight; Higher or Lower by the Nature Flight; Artifracture by the Earth Flight; and how Glimmer & Gloom is represented by both the Light and Shadow Flights.
aT3bm11.jpg
yes please!!!
yes please!!!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Yeah I'd love to see what designs they come up with for the tiles and aesthetic, but I really would like it to have a flight theme (I really want a game for every flight). Support!
Yeah I'd love to see what designs they come up with for the tiles and aesthetic, but I really would like it to have a flight theme (I really want a game for every flight). Support!
ucFeETu.png tWXCvQX.png Sketch/lineart shop!

DeviantArt

For sale --->>>
58939761.png
Yes, yes please! I love mahjong, and it really does work great for Wind!
Yes, yes please! I love mahjong, and it really does work great for Wind!
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
Support!!!

I LOVE mahjong ;A; it could even use all of the assets from the runestone memory game! Please FR give us mahjong already!!!
Support!!!

I LOVE mahjong ;A; it could even use all of the assets from the runestone memory game! Please FR give us mahjong already!!!
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
1 2 3 4