Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | See Price of Own Drgs/ remove from AH
1 2
To find the price of a dragon you have up for sale, you must either find it in the auction house or find it in Current Listings. Either option can be very frustrating. If you are looking in someone else's lair, you can see the price of dragons for sale by hovering over the purchase button. I would like to suggest that the same thing be done for one's own dragons, so that when you hover the little bag-o-teasure at the top of the big box of information that is not one say "This dragon is currently up for auction [i][b]for 35g[/b][/i]" I hope that this would be as easily done as it is for the dragons of other players that are up auction. [right]@bantymom[/right] [quote name="Lara8" date="2019-03-17 18:39:32" ] On a similar note, it would be nice if the existing Auction button (currently nonfunctional on a dragon that's already up for sale) would take you to that listing so you could cancel or modify it. [/quote] Thank you Lara8! Yes! [color=blue][b]1) Allow dragon owner to remove dragon from auction using the Auction button 2) Allow dragon owner to see price of dragon using the little bag-o-treasure. [/b][/color]
To find the price of a dragon you have up for sale, you must either find it in the auction house or find it in Current Listings. Either option can be very frustrating.

If you are looking in someone else's lair, you can see the price of dragons for sale by hovering over the purchase button.

I would like to suggest that the same thing be done for one's own dragons, so that when you hover the little bag-o-teasure at the top of the big box of information that is not one say "This dragon is currently up for auction for 35g"

I hope that this would be as easily done as it is for the dragons of other players that are up auction.
Lara8 wrote on 2019-03-17 18:39:32:
On a similar note, it would be nice if the existing Auction button (currently nonfunctional on a dragon that's already up for sale) would take you to that listing so you could cancel or modify it.

Thank you Lara8! Yes!

1) Allow dragon owner to remove dragon from auction using the Auction button
2) Allow dragon owner to see price of dragon using the little bag-o-treasure.
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Support this would be so amazing to have, it's so annoying to have to go to the auction house then the current listings and find the exact dragon i was looking at just to see the price. i hope they add this soon!
Support this would be so amazing to have, it's so annoying to have to go to the auction house then the current listings and find the exact dragon i was looking at just to see the price. i hope they add this soon!
sketch_1533768563027_png.png
Support, this would save so much time.
Support, this would save so much time.
I'd like this, if it was in effect I'd definitely auction dragons more often.
I'd like this, if it was in effect I'd definitely auction dragons more often.
Support! Would be super useful
Support! Would be super useful
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Support! I keep hovering over the [emoji=money bag] expecting to get the price of my dragons and it always throws me off on how this hasn’t been done before.
Support! I keep hovering over the expecting to get the price of my dragons and it always throws me off on how this hasn’t been done before.
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Lots of support!! [emoji=ridgeback laughing]
Lots of support!!
Her mind, long harassed by distress, now yielded to imaginary terrors.

45yQy5X.jpeg
You know, it occurred to me that if the price were attached to the bag-o-treasure at the foot of the little avatar cards in the lair, then not only would the owner would be able to see the price easily, but anyone browsing their lair would also be able to see them as well.

If potential customers didn't have to open every dragon for sale, it would also make buying dragons easier.

You know, it occurred to me that if the price were attached to the bag-o-treasure at the foot of the little avatar cards in the lair, then not only would the owner would be able to see the price easily, but anyone browsing their lair would also be able to see them as well.

If potential customers didn't have to open every dragon for sale, it would also make buying dragons easier.

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
Always support. It's very counterintuitive that this isn't a thing.

On a similar note, it would be nice if the existing Auction button (currently nonfunctional on a dragon that's already up for sale) would take you to that listing so you could cancel or modify it.
Always support. It's very counterintuitive that this isn't a thing.

Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
That's not a thing? Wow, that's really inconvenient.

Support.
That's not a thing? Wow, that's really inconvenient.

Support.
1 2