Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Descriptions for Lair Tabs
Exactly what the title is! Basically, a sort of bio like dragons have, but for a lair tab, so you can describe why these dragons are grouped together! Would be great for lore, and really fun to mess around with!

I think it should be scrollable like the clan profile though, in a small window, so it doesn't take up too much space. But yeah being able to write bios for tabs would be so so cool for lore! In the hibernal den too
Exactly what the title is! Basically, a sort of bio like dragons have, but for a lair tab, so you can describe why these dragons are grouped together! Would be great for lore, and really fun to mess around with!

I think it should be scrollable like the clan profile though, in a small window, so it doesn't take up too much space. But yeah being able to write bios for tabs would be so so cool for lore! In the hibernal den too
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Support! I came here to suggest the exact same thing. A bio type header (or footer) for each tab. You could add art of dragons in that tab, post prices of each dragon and scries for sales tabs, lore, fancy tab title art etc. Imagine how stunning and informative they could be!
Support! I came here to suggest the exact same thing. A bio type header (or footer) for each tab. You could add art of dragons in that tab, post prices of each dragon and scries for sales tabs, lore, fancy tab title art etc. Imagine how stunning and informative they could be!
@ImpossibleJedi4 While it seems messy in my brain, it makes a lot of sense. That way you can have lair tabs that can have descriptions of the space for lore and RP purposes, a hatchery that has all your information in it and maybe a link to said hatchery. Lots of possibilities!
@ImpossibleJedi4 While it seems messy in my brain, it makes a lot of sense. That way you can have lair tabs that can have descriptions of the space for lore and RP purposes, a hatchery that has all your information in it and maybe a link to said hatchery. Lots of possibilities!
I support this, but the execution might be a bit tricky. Where would it go so it doesn't make everything too messy?

Maybe it could appear when you hover over the tab, like the broadcast message or item descriptions. That way it can be easily hidden, and it won't be a big empty box if you choose not to write any descriptions.
I support this, but the execution might be a bit tricky. Where would it go so it doesn't make everything too messy?

Maybe it could appear when you hover over the tab, like the broadcast message or item descriptions. That way it can be easily hidden, and it won't be a big empty box if you choose not to write any descriptions.
IMG_8704.png
[quote name="Flutes" date="2019-02-23 09:21:53" ] I support this, but the execution might be a bit tricky. Where would it go so it doesn't make everything too messy? Maybe it could appear when you hover over the tab, like the broadcast message or item descriptions. That way it can be easily hidden, and it won't be a big empty box if you choose not to write any descriptions. [/quote] I support this as well! I was thinking about something like this, maybe you only see it if you go into Edit mode and it pops up like a broadcast message if you hover over the tab name, so even if you don't want tab descriptions you don't need one and their won't be anything cluttering up the page!
Flutes wrote on 2019-02-23 09:21:53:

I support this as well! I was thinking about something like this, maybe you only see it if you go into Edit mode and it pops up like a broadcast message if you hover over the tab name, so even if you don't want tab descriptions you don't need one and their won't be anything cluttering up the page!
Cloud - She/Her
5hF3FGk.png
ytkEBod.png
kHBaXec.png
qGabqd5.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif gVI5OAO.pngLGvol4P.png
qJFAY9h.pngjoJXsVi.png
Support! Maybe even for different pages, too? It could be at the top, with a little dropdown thing that lets you expand it to read it and hide it when you don't want to see it, sort of like in the AH
Support! Maybe even for different pages, too? It could be at the top, with a little dropdown thing that lets you expand it to read it and hide it when you don't want to see it, sort of like in the AH
lightvs1.png Call me Sid! FRT+2
Q0p4QGz.png
MtGlogH.png
mtHAEL4.png
oIq57Wd.png
FObX7rS.png

[/url]
Support! I ventured to suggestions for this purpose. I'd like to be able to at least make a brief description, or in the event of a large character count/unlimited count in the description box, have a collapsible description for both the ability to describe tabs/add lore and be able to view dragons easily. Perhaps, if collapsible, have a description preview box which you can expand to view or minimize/hide as needed. I imagine this would go just before viewing the dragons on each page of the tab.
Support! I ventured to suggestions for this purpose. I'd like to be able to at least make a brief description, or in the event of a large character count/unlimited count in the description box, have a collapsible description for both the ability to describe tabs/add lore and be able to view dragons easily. Perhaps, if collapsible, have a description preview box which you can expand to view or minimize/hide as needed. I imagine this would go just before viewing the dragons on each page of the tab.
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png