Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Confirm name option?
I am a person who spells really badly. I cant type. And i accidentaly named my dragons names with typios. (oh look some typis) i think there should be something that says
are you sure you want to name your dragon (insert name here) this action can only be reversed by a scroll of renaming.
yeah
I am a person who spells really badly. I cant type. And i accidentaly named my dragons names with typios. (oh look some typis) i think there should be something that says
are you sure you want to name your dragon (insert name here) this action can only be reversed by a scroll of renaming.
yeah
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
Support, because of the time I accidentally named a dragon Ray instead of Rey
Support, because of the time I accidentally named a dragon Ray instead of Rey
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
I'd only be ok with this being an account based option you set for yourself. So you turn on confirmation for your account and get asked when you go to name a dragon, if you're sure. But not something site-wide for everyone.

I train/exalt a lot of fodder that needs to be named first, I don't want another step when I've got 10-20 dragons who all need names and suddenly there's another click added to the process for each of them. It would just slow things down and be annoying.

And honestly, when I've got a bunch of hatchlings fresh off a nest I need to name, I'd probably find it annoying then too, not just in fodder related ways.
I'd only be ok with this being an account based option you set for yourself. So you turn on confirmation for your account and get asked when you go to name a dragon, if you're sure. But not something site-wide for everyone.

I train/exalt a lot of fodder that needs to be named first, I don't want another step when I've got 10-20 dragons who all need names and suddenly there's another click added to the process for each of them. It would just slow things down and be annoying.

And honestly, when I've got a bunch of hatchlings fresh off a nest I need to name, I'd probably find it annoying then too, not just in fodder related ways.
No support

I'm awful at spelling too, but I really don't want another pop up confirming something. FR has a lot already, and I don't think this is needed.

When I want to name a dragon I'm not 100% sure how to spell I type it in google first then copy. It takes a couple extra seconds but it saves a renaming scroll and there is no need for a confirmation.
No support

I'm awful at spelling too, but I really don't want another pop up confirming something. FR has a lot already, and I don't think this is needed.

When I want to name a dragon I'm not 100% sure how to spell I type it in google first then copy. It takes a couple extra seconds but it saves a renaming scroll and there is no need for a confirmation.
Currently looking for: Sable/Blush G1s
Girlfriend of Azurodin,
i don't want it to take longer to get my dragon in the coliseum :[ especially when mass exalting.

i misnamed a dragon once! i learned from my mistake... now i double check before i press Accept : D
i don't want it to take longer to get my dragon in the coliseum :[ especially when mass exalting.

i misnamed a dragon once! i learned from my mistake... now i double check before i press Accept : D