Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lock your own threads
I think it would be useful if you had the option to lock your own threads. This would help if you want the thread to stay how it was. It could also help spammers from posting on a WIP that clearly states that no player is supposed to post on it.

Problems:

Could be abused/spammed

I'll add more if I think of any~~!
I think it would be useful if you had the option to lock your own threads. This would help if you want the thread to stay how it was. It could also help spammers from posting on a WIP that clearly states that no player is supposed to post on it.

Problems:

Could be abused/spammed

I'll add more if I think of any~~!
nah you can just delete a thread !

forum threads are public! locking them yourself would be silly because they would no longer be public :O

ive never seen anyone try to post in wip threads anyway which means it probably not happens often :]
nah you can just delete a thread !

forum threads are public! locking them yourself would be silly because they would no longer be public :O

ive never seen anyone try to post in wip threads anyway which means it probably not happens often :]
if you need to make a large post and need to make all the posts quickly, type them out (format and all) in a word document
if you need to make a large post and need to make all the posts quickly, type them out (format and all) in a word document
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2637218
No support, too easy to abuse.
Just work out how many posts you need to make beforehand, then make all of them with garbage text in. Update the posts at your leisure, doesn't matter who posts after.
No support, too easy to abuse.
Just work out how many posts you need to make beforehand, then make all of them with garbage text in. Update the posts at your leisure, doesn't matter who posts after.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png