Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | option to use den as the main lair page?
The option to use den as the main lair page?
Let me know if you already have this offer.

I decided to keep most of the dragons in den
den outside lair is for fooder or coli dragon.

I want to see my favorite dragon in den When I clicked on my rare link :)
The option to use den as the main lair page?
Let me know if you already have this offer.

I decided to keep most of the dragons in den
den outside lair is for fooder or coli dragon.

I want to see my favorite dragon in den When I clicked on my rare link :)
A lot of people want this :3
I do too!
I hope they add this
A lot of people want this :3
I do too!
I hope they add this
I'd love to put most of my dragons in the den, but right now I'm waiting to see if I can set it as the default lair page. I don't want to feel like I'm hiding all of my finished/permas in the HD...
I'd love to put most of my dragons in the den, but right now I'm waiting to see if I can set it as the default lair page. I don't want to feel like I'm hiding all of my finished/permas in the HD...
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Always support, even though I might not use it myself (since my first page is always my clan leader and fighters, so they'll always be in the active lair anyway), it would give everyone the freedom to utilize the den much better. It'll also take away the 'put away for hibernation' feeling as well, since not everyone want to see the den as 'hibernation-only'. This way it can be used for whatever lore the player want to assign the den for and much less like a freezer.
Always support, even though I might not use it myself (since my first page is always my clan leader and fighters, so they'll always be in the active lair anyway), it would give everyone the freedom to utilize the den much better. It'll also take away the 'put away for hibernation' feeling as well, since not everyone want to see the den as 'hibernation-only'. This way it can be used for whatever lore the player want to assign the den for and much less like a freezer.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
Support. I'm not sure I'd use it, but this definitely makes sense as an option, given the ways the den can be used. And the way it was advertised as being a 'show case' for your favorites making it harder to get there or see if there's anything there people would want to show off seems like a misstep.
I'd love if when visiting other people's lairs just to enjoy seeing their dragons there was a way to tell where their favorites were as it is it can be hard to tell where to look.
Support. I'm not sure I'd use it, but this definitely makes sense as an option, given the ways the den can be used. And the way it was advertised as being a 'show case' for your favorites making it harder to get there or see if there's anything there people would want to show off seems like a misstep.
I'd love if when visiting other people's lairs just to enjoy seeing their dragons there was a way to tell where their favorites were as it is it can be hard to tell where to look.
I support this, because all my permas who don't coli and don't breed (which is a lot of them) are in the den.
I support this, because all my permas who don't coli and don't breed (which is a lot of them) are in the den.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
Support this.
I'd like to throw a majority of my dragons to the den, because I don't interact with them and don't sell or breed them. But at the same time I want them to be visible on my 'main'.
Support this.
I'd like to throw a majority of my dragons to the den, because I don't interact with them and don't sell or breed them. But at the same time I want them to be visible on my 'main'.
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
Full support.
Always supporting more options of freedom and organizing regarding the Den. It would really help those who are putting their perma/"show case" dragons out of their active lair. I don't see any negative implications as this is purely cosmetic and wouldn't affect the way the Lair & Den work.
Full support.
Always supporting more options of freedom and organizing regarding the Den. It would really help those who are putting their perma/"show case" dragons out of their active lair. I don't see any negative implications as this is purely cosmetic and wouldn't affect the way the Lair & Den work.
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."