Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flowerfall bundle
1 2 3 4
I support this idea only if the bundle would cost 500+ gems or something, like those exclusive gem marketplace items. But this would probably flood the marketplace and make me much less excited to find a petalfall in the marketplace.
I don't even know... :/
I support this idea only if the bundle would cost 500+ gems or something, like those exclusive gem marketplace items. But this would probably flood the marketplace and make me much less excited to find a petalfall in the marketplace.
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
[quote name="Mahogi" date="2019-02-21 15:52:18" ] I support this idea only if the bundle would cost 500+ gems or something, like those exclusive gem marketplace items. But this would probably flood the marketplace and make me much less excited to find a petalfall in the marketplace. I don't even know... :/ [/quote] It definitely shouldn't be for gems since the flowerfalls aren't gem items, but something like 150kt+ wouldn't be unreasonable. Flowerfalls are one of the few apparel items that are actually worth flipping, even after being on site for so long, but all that shows me is that we should have more on the market. Being able to flip an item for profit is NEVER a reason to limit the supply of that item. It's just silly.
Mahogi wrote on 2019-02-21 15:52:18:
It definitely shouldn't be for gems since the flowerfalls aren't gem items, but something like 150kt+ wouldn't be unreasonable. Flowerfalls are one of the few apparel items that are actually worth flipping, even after being on site for so long, but all that shows me is that we should have more on the market.

Being able to flip an item for profit is NEVER a reason to limit the supply of that item. It's just silly.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
All of my support, just because they're my favorite item and they're a bit of a hassle to get your hands on all of them conveniently
All of my support, just because they're my favorite item and they're a bit of a hassle to get your hands on all of them conveniently
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
[quote name="Mahogi" date="2019-02-21 15:52:18" ] I support this idea only if the bundle would cost 500+ gems or something, like those exclusive gem marketplace items. But this would probably flood the marketplace and make me much less excited to find a petalfall in the marketplace. I don't even know... :/ [/quote] Why should items sold in the treasure marketplace be bundled for gems? This makes no sense to me. [quote] but something like 150kt+ wouldn't be unreasonable. [/quote] Bundles sell for the same price as the items who are inside the bundle - so it would be 163 000 without dom discount. It could also be separated into two bundles of four flowerfalls each - the old ones for 91 000 and the new ones for 72 000
Mahogi wrote on 2019-02-21 15:52:18:
Why should items sold in the treasure marketplace be bundled for gems?

This makes no sense to me.
Quote:
but something like 150kt+ wouldn't be unreasonable.

Bundles sell for the same price as the items who are inside the bundle - so it would be 163 000 without dom discount.

It could also be separated into two bundles of four flowerfalls each - the old ones for 91 000 and the new ones for 72 000
Yes please, this is a good compromise to not having them in the bundles with their sets but still having a bundle with them.
Yes please, this is a good compromise to not having them in the bundles with their sets but still having a bundle with them.
[quote name="chespin" date="2019-02-21 08:06:45" ] As you said, I think the only reason they're not included is admins don't know how to incorporate the black tulip/sakura flowerfall into bundles and they just figured it'd be easier for them not to include any... [/quote] Except there is a Wolf Cape bundle, and one of the Wolf Capes is a Swipp item, and therefore, not in the Cape bundle. So, that's not it! So it's still doable. Support, since I can't see why not, and since they're not in the flower bundles...
chespin wrote on 2019-02-21 08:06:45:
As you said, I think the only reason they're not included is admins don't know how to incorporate the black tulip/sakura flowerfall into bundles and they just figured it'd be easier for them not to include any...

Except there is a Wolf Cape bundle, and one of the Wolf Capes is a Swipp item, and therefore, not in the Cape bundle. So, that's not it! So it's still doable.

Support, since I can't see why not, and since they're not in the flower bundles...
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
Support! And support them all being in the same bundle.
Support! And support them all being in the same bundle.
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!
please do this! i think people generally want to have multiple colors and would not have any trouble reselling unwanted ones bc they're very popular pieces
please do this! i think people generally want to have multiple colors and would not have any trouble reselling unwanted ones bc they're very popular pieces
Support! Because even old ones are still crazy hard to get [emoji=guardian sad]
Support! Because even old ones are still crazy hard to get
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
It is a good idea. I would like to see a flowerfall bundle in the treasure marketplace, cause it doesn't feel right that we can't get the whole apparel set of certain colour in one bundle. So the bundle with just that missing type of apparel looks like a good solution.
Fully support it!
It is a good idea. I would like to see a flowerfall bundle in the treasure marketplace, cause it doesn't feel right that we can't get the whole apparel set of certain colour in one bundle. So the bundle with just that missing type of apparel looks like a good solution.
Fully support it!
1 2 3 4