Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flowerfall bundle
1 2 3 4
[center][item=Mysterious Figures][item=Smug Collection][item=Big Bad Wolf][item=Hunter's Trophies][item=A Spectacle of Spectacles][/center] We all know these - bundles of recolored apparel available in the treasure marketplace. Since the flower bloomboxes don‘t include the flowerfalls - arguably the most desired items in those sets - for unknown reasons, possibly because the Black Tulip Flowerfall and the Sakura Flowerfall are Swipp‘s items and the Tigerlily Flowerfall is exclusive to the Scorched Forest, I figured that there should be a bundle with all of the treasure marketplace flowerfalls. It would be similar to the Big Bad Wolf bundle, where the Winter Wolf Cape is excluded from because of it being available at Swipp‘s. [center]This would include the following: [item=Daisy Flowerfall][item=Dried Flowerfall][item=Larkspur Flowerfall][item=Marigold Flowerfall] [item=Red Rose Flowerfall][item=Seapetal Flowerfall][item=Silver Flowerfall][item=Violet Flowerfall][/center] It would be a convenient way to acquire them and save many of us the times we went into the marketplace, only to leave empty-handed, because the flowerfalls get sniped quicker than we can blink. People with worse internet connections have no access to them except through the Auction House, where the prices hurt considering their price in the marketplace, which ranges between 18.000 and 24.000 treasure.
Mysterious Figures Smug Collection Big Bad Wolf Hunter's Trophies A Spectacle of Spectacles

We all know these - bundles of recolored apparel available in the treasure marketplace.

Since the flower bloomboxes don‘t include the flowerfalls - arguably the most desired items in those sets - for unknown reasons, possibly because the Black Tulip Flowerfall and the Sakura Flowerfall are Swipp‘s items and the Tigerlily Flowerfall is exclusive to the Scorched Forest, I figured that there should be a bundle with all of the treasure marketplace flowerfalls. It would be similar to the Big Bad Wolf bundle, where the Winter Wolf Cape is excluded from because of it being available at Swipp‘s.
This would include the following:
Daisy Flowerfall Dried Flowerfall Larkspur Flowerfall Marigold Flowerfall
Red Rose Flowerfall Seapetal Flowerfall Silver Flowerfall Violet Flowerfall

It would be a convenient way to acquire them and save many of us the times we went into the marketplace, only to leave empty-handed, because the flowerfalls get sniped quicker than we can blink. People with worse internet connections have no access to them except through the Auction House, where the prices hurt considering their price in the marketplace, which ranges between 18.000 and 24.000 treasure.
jc4RTcO.png
As you said, I think the only reason they're not included is admins don't know how to incorporate the black tulip/sakura flowerfall into bundles and they just figured it'd be easier for them not to include any...
thats not to say I don't want them included!
I do want them included¬
or just as one bundle. id die
i really support this
As you said, I think the only reason they're not included is admins don't know how to incorporate the black tulip/sakura flowerfall into bundles and they just figured it'd be easier for them not to include any...
thats not to say I don't want them included!
I do want them included¬
or just as one bundle. id die
i really support this
This is a good suggestion for a flowerfall bundle - so support.

To people wondering why flowerfalls couldn't just be added to existing bundles, which is obviously not OP - it's because of black tulip and sakura flowerfallls, like Chespin said.

It would be just mean to have some bundles with 5 items and some with 6.

But, a bundle of just flowerfalls is a good idea and would hurt no one, ESPECIALLY since there are precedents.
This is a good suggestion for a flowerfall bundle - so support.

To people wondering why flowerfalls couldn't just be added to existing bundles, which is obviously not OP - it's because of black tulip and sakura flowerfallls, like Chespin said.

It would be just mean to have some bundles with 5 items and some with 6.

But, a bundle of just flowerfalls is a good idea and would hurt no one, ESPECIALLY since there are precedents.
I would love an increased chance at flowerfall stocking (whether that's boosted rates in regular mp or just them being also in bundles) so support.

(I feel like big bad wolf is an obviously equivalent bundle that shows you can have some of the recolors in the bundle and some in swipp)
I would love an increased chance at flowerfall stocking (whether that's boosted rates in regular mp or just them being also in bundles) so support.

(I feel like big bad wolf is an obviously equivalent bundle that shows you can have some of the recolors in the bundle and some in swipp)
I'd support anything to bring more flowerfalls to market. Honestly I'm dying cause I need so many but they're so hard to snipe.

It would be pretty pricey, but I don't mind!
I'd support anything to bring more flowerfalls to market. Honestly I'm dying cause I need so many but they're so hard to snipe.

It would be pretty pricey, but I don't mind!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
This is actually a pretty good compromise. I think it would be a great idea, seeing how popular the flower fall apparels are. As long as it excludes the black tulip, sakura and tiger lily, then I am on board :3
This is actually a pretty good compromise. I think it would be a great idea, seeing how popular the flower fall apparels are. As long as it excludes the black tulip, sakura and tiger lily, then I am on board :3
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
I would buy the heck out of that
I would buy the heck out of that
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Support! This would help bring more flowerfalls into the game (which are highly sought-after) and possibly reduce the inflation on the AH prices.

I’ve sniped a few of the new flowerfalls for profit before, and while making 200g off of a single flowerfall is great, I do feel like the AH prices are a little crazy. I wouldn’t mind earning less if it meant that more people could get flowerfalls for their dragons.
Support! This would help bring more flowerfalls into the game (which are highly sought-after) and possibly reduce the inflation on the AH prices.

I’ve sniped a few of the new flowerfalls for profit before, and while making 200g off of a single flowerfall is great, I do feel like the AH prices are a little crazy. I wouldn’t mind earning less if it meant that more people could get flowerfalls for their dragons.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Oh yes, I think this is a great idea. Full support.
Oh yes, I think this is a great idea. Full support.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
Full support! I'd love to just buy em in one big bundle, even if it's expensive.
Full support! I'd love to just buy em in one big bundle, even if it's expensive.
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
1 2 3 4