Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Not see # of empty slots outside edit
1 2 3
Support for toggle. Before you saw ghost images of slots. Now its text. I just dont like the text.
Support for toggle. Before you saw ghost images of slots. Now its text. I just dont like the text.
Mqw5b1R.gif
@Allstohel good suggestion but then I still wouldn't have space to hatch nests

@JennyWren I've tried that but I still know it's there and use it lol

@hat17 I like having my lair sorted by breed and I love each breed now being able to have it's own page

As a completionist/collector I can't stand the empty slots... I bought 3 dragons the day they put the number of slots in :/ spent 1500g too
@Allstohel good suggestion but then I still wouldn't have space to hatch nests

@JennyWren I've tried that but I still know it's there and use it lol

@hat17 I like having my lair sorted by breed and I love each breed now being able to have it's own page

As a completionist/collector I can't stand the empty slots... I bought 3 dragons the day they put the number of slots in :/ spent 1500g too
95154e6f88761c97ae7010a4917ba626.gif
Absolutely no support. It got implemented cause a lot of people wanted to see it and as a huge fodder buyer I need to be able to see how many slots I have left.
Absolutely no support. It got implemented cause a lot of people wanted to see it and as a huge fodder buyer I need to be able to see how many slots I have left.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
No support for removing it entirely, I like to know how many empty slots I have at a quick glance and without having to essentially navigate to a different page.
No support for removing it entirely, I like to know how many empty slots I have at a quick glance and without having to essentially navigate to a different page.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
I would support a toggle if possible because hey... everyone is different but I do not support removing it entirely. We are each responsible for how we play and how we spend. I have impulse control issues too but it is up to me to make choices and live with them.
I would support a toggle if possible because hey... everyone is different but I do not support removing it entirely. We are each responsible for how we play and how we spend. I have impulse control issues too but it is up to me to make choices and live with them.
Stuff will one day go here.
Nope. Do not support. I'm really happy we see the number of empty spaces. For me, I get obsessed with buying cute dragons. And if I don't have an idea of how many empty spaces I have for fodder, I'm liable to buy too many dragons and run out of space.
Nope. Do not support. I'm really happy we see the number of empty spaces. For me, I get obsessed with buying cute dragons. And if I don't have an idea of how many empty spaces I have for fodder, I'm liable to buy too many dragons and run out of space.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I guess I don't care if there's a toggle as long it's not some big button I have to look at every time I go into edit. But I need to be able to see how much space I have for fodder. I find it helpful to think of it as literal "space"- I wouldn't force four other people into my car just because it has seats for them, or change a class size just because only 26 of a possible 30 students enrolled. There's no reason to treat lair slots any differently.
I guess I don't care if there's a toggle as long it's not some big button I have to look at every time I go into edit. But I need to be able to see how much space I have for fodder. I find it helpful to think of it as literal "space"- I wouldn't force four other people into my car just because it has seats for them, or change a class size just because only 26 of a possible 30 students enrolled. There's no reason to treat lair slots any differently.
wq9PoXA.png
[quote name="@BlueJaysFeather" date="2019-02-21 10:23:12" ] I guess I don't care if there's a toggle as long it's not some big button I have to look at every time I go into edit. But I need to be able to see how much space I have for fodder. I find it helpful to think of it as literal "space"- I wouldn't force four other people into my car just because it has seats for them, or change a class size just because only 26 of a possible 30 students enrolled. There's no reason to treat lair slots any differently. [/quote] This might be a bit side-tracked, but I just want to say I love this mindset. It makes perfect sense and opens up so much possibility for lore. Thank you.
@BlueJaysFeather wrote on 2019-02-21 10:23:12:
This might be a bit side-tracked, but I just want to say I love this mindset. It makes perfect sense and opens up so much possibility for lore. Thank you.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
No support for its removal, since it not existing was the big issue I had with an update, but support for the toggle! Toggles would solve so many things on this site lol
No support for its removal, since it not existing was the big issue I had with an update, but support for the toggle! Toggles would solve so many things on this site lol
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
No support. The site can't please everyone, and there were already a large amount of people asking for this to be implemented. Staff isn't going to change it back
No support. The site can't please everyone, and there were already a large amount of people asking for this to be implemented. Staff isn't going to change it back
IMG_8704.png
1 2 3