Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Buy multiple HD gem slots at once
1 2 3 4
HUGE support! I was going to suggest this if no one else did. I'm easily distracted (Ohhh, can I do this, ohh has someone commented on that, ohhhh a PM! Hmmm, is my boyfriend home yet, what's on youtube?), so buying 25 was....I think it took around an hour, maybe more for me.
HUGE support! I was going to suggest this if no one else did. I'm easily distracted (Ohhh, can I do this, ohh has someone commented on that, ohhhh a PM! Hmmm, is my boyfriend home yet, what's on youtube?), so buying 25 was....I think it took around an hour, maybe more for me.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
This made me just now realize that you have to go through the process of buying 100 individual slots... My wrist hurts just thinking about it.

So yes, support. Either an input x-amount like Roundsey, or increments, or a dropdown... Anything. Something please.
This made me just now realize that you have to go through the process of buying 100 individual slots... My wrist hurts just thinking about it.

So yes, support. Either an input x-amount like Roundsey, or increments, or a dropdown... Anything. Something please.

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
I can support this is (in the event of a misclick) the staff would be willing to refund your Gems and take the spaces back.

The Den is still new, guys. This problem is never going to be as relevant as it is right now.
I can support this is (in the event of a misclick) the staff would be willing to refund your Gems and take the spaces back.

The Den is still new, guys. This problem is never going to be as relevant as it is right now.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
I don't think there would be any issues with misclicks if you could enter the amount you want to buy Roundsey-style. Support.
I don't think there would be any issues with misclicks if you could enter the amount you want to buy Roundsey-style. Support.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
I have a feeling Ridara didn't catch what the OP was trying to say but the OP didn't write a lot either so it's understandable.

From what I can see, the OP wants to have the ability to choose a specific amount of Gem slots a person wants to buy, like choosing the amount of tickets on Roundsey or the amount of items you want to put in an auction. So, all the support. Purchasing individual slots must be a pain
I have a feeling Ridara didn't catch what the OP was trying to say but the OP didn't write a lot either so it's understandable.

From what I can see, the OP wants to have the ability to choose a specific amount of Gem slots a person wants to buy, like choosing the amount of tickets on Roundsey or the amount of items you want to put in an auction. So, all the support. Purchasing individual slots must be a pain
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
For the love of all things scaley please, oh please add this feature!!!
I've purchased 6... I need to purchase 60... @_@
For the love of all things scaley please, oh please add this feature!!!
I've purchased 6... I need to purchase 60... @_@
@Ridara [quote name="TehuMertt" date="2019-02-08 07:31:16" ] I have a feeling Ridara didn't catch what the OP was trying to say but the OP didn't write a lot either so it's understandable. From what I can see, the OP wants to have the ability to choose a specific amount of Gem slots a person wants to buy, like choosing the amount of tickets on Roundsey or the amount of items you want to put in an auction. So, all the support. Purchasing individual slots must be a pain [/quote] My apologies - yes, this is what I meant. Purchasing more than one slot at a time should absolutely be optional and require confirmation popups - yes, mistakes could still be made, but there are many other areas of the site where misclicks can waste hundreds of gems. The official standpoint tends to be that it's the user's responsibility to pay attention to what they're doing. You're correct that most of the users who currently want to fully expand their gem slots will just bite the bullet and probably have them all before a fix could be implemented anyway, but a simpler solution would still be nice.
@Ridara
TehuMertt wrote on 2019-02-08 07:31:16:

My apologies - yes, this is what I meant. Purchasing more than one slot at a time should absolutely be optional and require confirmation popups - yes, mistakes could still be made, but there are many other areas of the site where misclicks can waste hundreds of gems. The official standpoint tends to be that it's the user's responsibility to pay attention to what they're doing.

You're correct that most of the users who currently want to fully expand their gem slots will just bite the bullet and probably have them all before a fix could be implemented anyway, but a simpler solution would still be nice.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
I think this would be great. It is incredibly click heavy and I think doing it like Roundsey would be a good way to fix that.
I think this would be great. It is incredibly click heavy and I think doing it like Roundsey would be a good way to fix that.
Stuff will one day go here.
Support! Didn't realize there was already a thread for this, oops. Either a Roundsey ticket style "how many would you like?" or a "click to +/- the number, then confirm" like with stats in the Coli would be fine by me.
Support! Didn't realize there was already a thread for this, oops. Either a Roundsey ticket style "how many would you like?" or a "click to +/- the number, then confirm" like with stats in the Coli would be fine by me.
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
Coli stats style would be great too. I'd still really love to see this implemented!
Coli stats style would be great too. I'd still really love to see this implemented!
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
1 2 3 4