Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Buy multiple HD gem slots at once
1 2 3 4
What it says on the tin. I'd get them all in one go if I could.
What it says on the tin. I'd get them all in one go if I could.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
honestly thats not so bad.... at first i was concerned over someone accidentally buying them all, but it caps out at 100 and im under the assumption the price is not incremental- 50 gems per slot- up to 100 slots

so thats 5000 gems.

WORST case scenario someone accidentally buys them all they're out 5000 gems but thats that!

id use this if it were a feature too
honestly thats not so bad.... at first i was concerned over someone accidentally buying them all, but it caps out at 100 and im under the assumption the price is not incremental- 50 gems per slot- up to 100 slots

so thats 5000 gems.

WORST case scenario someone accidentally buys them all they're out 5000 gems but thats that!

id use this if it were a feature too
5000g is $50.00. No support.
It takes Twelve Years for one Imperial pair to produce a Primal-eyed offspring of a specific sex. Goal-based breeding is dead.
Guys, I don't think the OP means "only option is to buy them all", but it's a "let us buy several at once". Right now, to max up the gem spaces, you need to buy a 100 of them one by one, which is... painful. Full support for the option to buy several at once!
Guys, I don't think the OP means "only option is to buy them all", but it's a "let us buy several at once". Right now, to max up the gem spaces, you need to buy a 100 of them one by one, which is... painful. Full support for the option to buy several at once!
KmnIjfw.png
[quote name="Ridara" date="2019-02-07 14:06:55" ] 5000g is $50.00. No support. [/quote] ...what? that's how much they cost. period. lmao. Anyway, support! I only bought a few and it was already kind of a hassle to do them one at a time. Would even be nice to get 5, 10, etc increments or something. Ah, or maybe like roundsey's ticket buying system. Input the number you'd like to buy, it tells you total, voila.
Ridara wrote on 2019-02-07 14:06:55:

...what? that's how much they cost. period. lmao.

Anyway, support! I only bought a few and it was already kind of a hassle to do them one at a time. Would even be nice to get 5, 10, etc increments or something.

Ah, or maybe like roundsey's ticket buying system. Input the number you'd like to buy, it tells you total, voila.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
[quote name="Nabesima" date="2019-02-07 14:10:49" ] Guys, I don't think the OP means "only option is to buy them all", but it's a "[b]let[/b] us buy several at once". Right now, to max up the gem spaces, you need to buy a 100 of them one by one, which is... painful. Full support for the option to buy several at once! [/quote] Yup. Buying individually isn't a [i]huge[/i] deal, but it's a little tedious. Would prefer Roundsey-style 'enter quantity', but increments would be okay too.
Nabesima wrote on 2019-02-07 14:10:49:

Yup. Buying individually isn't a huge deal, but it's a little tedious. Would prefer Roundsey-style 'enter quantity', but increments would be okay too.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Huge support
Buying them one at a time is insanely tedious OTL
Just buying 30 some odd was 8'D... It took way too long
Huge support
Buying them one at a time is insanely tedious OTL
Just buying 30 some odd was 8'D... It took way too long
AScq6qj.png
Animation + More!!! Art Sales
Wishlist || SnowyBlink Adopt Shop
Blep Bean Adopt Shop || Lore-Building Challenge!
Official Ice Subspecies Organizer!
It's AlyxSandre, not Alyxandre!
If you try to unlock the hibernal den gem slots, you have to purchase each slot individually, and there are multiple steps each time, it is quite click heavy. Each slot is 50 gems, so its not like it increases with each individual purchase so I would love to be able to purchase multiple slots at once, rather than individually. It could either be done as a drop down menu or over several options (Buy 1, Buy 5, Buy 10, etc).

If you try to unlock the hibernal den gem slots, you have to purchase each slot individually, and there are multiple steps each time, it is quite click heavy. Each slot is 50 gems, so its not like it increases with each individual purchase so I would love to be able to purchase multiple slots at once, rather than individually. It could either be done as a drop down menu or over several options (Buy 1, Buy 5, Buy 10, etc).

3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
^

Exactly.

Right now I'm just buying individuals as needed to stuff dragons into them, but it'd be easier to get the rest in one go.
^

Exactly.

Right now I'm just buying individuals as needed to stuff dragons into them, but it'd be easier to get the rest in one go.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Yes please! I'd love to be able to do it in 5 or 10 increments at least. Hibernal den is already pretty clicky with editing and stuff, so I'd like to remove as many clicks as possible lol.
Yes please! I'd love to be able to do it in 5 or 10 increments at least. Hibernal den is already pretty clicky with editing and stuff, so I'd like to remove as many clicks as possible lol.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
1 2 3 4