Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Move multiple dragons at once
1 2 3 4 5
If you look at my lair right now, my main tab has 60 dragons per page- something I really don't want.

However I can't really do anything about it because getting it back to 20 per page would take forever to move them all. The reason it is like this is because I wanted the new dragon dump to be the fodder tab, so I moved basically all my dragons to the second tab, not realize it would make it 60 per page.

I apologize if there is some setting I cannot find but I did not see one, nor did I read one in the update thread.

I just want to have 20 dragons per page without it sucking up my life time to do it.

EDIT: My suggestion still stands but someone helped me find a faster way than one at a time, you have a placeholder dragon hold open the next page, move however many dragons to the second tab, then back to the first tab to the 1 dragon page. Then through more tab and moving pages around you can, in some way, move multiple dragons.

If you look at my lair right now, my main tab has 60 dragons per page- something I really don't want.

However I can't really do anything about it because getting it back to 20 per page would take forever to move them all. The reason it is like this is because I wanted the new dragon dump to be the fodder tab, so I moved basically all my dragons to the second tab, not realize it would make it 60 per page.

I apologize if there is some setting I cannot find but I did not see one, nor did I read one in the update thread.

I just want to have 20 dragons per page without it sucking up my life time to do it.

EDIT: My suggestion still stands but someone helped me find a faster way than one at a time, you have a placeholder dragon hold open the next page, move however many dragons to the second tab, then back to the first tab to the 1 dragon page. Then through more tab and moving pages around you can, in some way, move multiple dragons.

STrong support. I thought there would be an option somewhere to set the number of dragons per page, and it took me forever to realize I had to move them manually. Then I selected five dragons (I was testing a theory) and tried to move them all... It didn't work, and it took forever.

This would be a very good QoL update and something that I would have thought would be standard since we already can select multiple dragons.

@SoulofChaos
STrong support. I thought there would be an option somewhere to set the number of dragons per page, and it took me forever to realize I had to move them manually. Then I selected five dragons (I was testing a theory) and tried to move them all... It didn't work, and it took forever.

This would be a very good QoL update and something that I would have thought would be standard since we already can select multiple dragons.

@SoulofChaos

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
If this isn't an option we have that I'm not seeing, I definitely support this.

I see we can tick the box to move multiple dragons to a different page, or to the HDen, but I can't seem to move multiple around in the same tab. Which I really needed after I moved a bunch of my dragons to new tabs and the remaining empty slots on a page aren't automatically filled up the dragons behind the ones I just moved. I was then left with a ton of blank slots I had to fill, and proceeded to move my dragons forward one by one.
If this isn't an option we have that I'm not seeing, I definitely support this.

I see we can tick the box to move multiple dragons to a different page, or to the HDen, but I can't seem to move multiple around in the same tab. Which I really needed after I moved a bunch of my dragons to new tabs and the remaining empty slots on a page aren't automatically filled up the dragons behind the ones I just moved. I was then left with a ton of blank slots I had to fill, and proceeded to move my dragons forward one by one.
Being able to load 60 per page is nice, having to move 60 per page is not nice so support! I hope this is something they're already planning to add once they see how everything settles.
Being able to load 60 per page is nice, having to move 60 per page is not nice so support! I hope this is something they're already planning to add once they see how everything settles.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
Support, the functionality to multi-select things is already there. I don't see why using that to move dragons to different pages wouldn't be possible.
Support, the functionality to multi-select things is already there. I don't see why using that to move dragons to different pages wouldn't be possible.
J5FGxHX.png
YES PLEASE! I shunted some dragons to the den, and now my pages are all off!

I can move them back one by one, but that's a chore I don't want to have to do!!

Also, being able to set you're own default dragons per page, and have it automatically move them around again would be really really nice.
YES PLEASE! I shunted some dragons to the den, and now my pages are all off!

I can move them back one by one, but that's a chore I don't want to have to do!!

Also, being able to set you're own default dragons per page, and have it automatically move them around again would be really really nice.
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
Support, I've just reorganized my lair and moving multiple dragons at once would help with that greatly.
Support, I've just reorganized my lair and moving multiple dragons at once would help with that greatly.
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2019-02-07 12:44:25" ] STrong support. I thought there would be an option somewhere to set the number of dragons per page, and it took me forever to realize I had to move them manually. Then I selected five dragons (I was testing a theory) and tried to move them all... It didn't work, and it took forever. This would be a very good QoL update and something that I would have thought would be standard since we already can select multiple dragons. @SoulofChaos [/quote] I had hoped the click boxes where there so you could move multiple dragons within the same tab but sadly no. I I strongly support this!!
Jemadar wrote on 2019-02-07 12:44:25:

@SoulofChaos

I had hoped the click boxes where there so you could move multiple dragons within the same tab but sadly no. I I strongly support this!!
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I agree. This would have made shuffling so much easier if I could move my breeding pairs together.
I agree. This would have made shuffling so much easier if I could move my breeding pairs together.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
please. though my lair is small, many people's lairs are not and it would be helpful in the future
please. though my lair is small, many people's lairs are not and it would be helpful in the future
1 2 3 4 5