Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Sug.] Fayd's Exaltation Overhaul
1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 126 127
Yes please! Can't remember if I commented here before or not, but we really need a way to encourage exalting and this would be amazing!
Yes please! Can't remember if I commented here before or not, but we really need a way to encourage exalting and this would be amazing!
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
oh wow I was linked to this suggestion thread from looking at other suggestions and I have to say this is FANTASTIC. I like exalting, yes, but this will just make me want to exalt even more now if this comes to fruition. The boons are a lovely idea and a little hall of the exalted would be so fun to decorate and browse on bad and stressful days.

I especially support the temples not just because they sound amazing, but with the map overhaul coming soon with more lore (i hope!) we can actually see the other temples and click on them in the map while our personal temple is linked under the 'Clan' section. gives a small sense of exploration I suppose? on a very small level, but just enough for me. I doubt you will be able to use the other temples outside of a flight holiday but you can at least go in and admire the art. Maybe offer some spare treasure or gems just for fun or maybe a little boost in finding rare items when gathering in other territories.

Of course to get any substantial rarity increases you'd probably have to offer a lot of Grace or Treasure. Maybe this could be a reason you can visit the other temples from the world map, attempting to bribe the deity for better items. Could be a tiny treasure sink? I only mention this because everyone knows the tales of dropping coins into a fountain to gain fortune, I did it all the time as a kid. With Roundsey of course we seem to have found a wonderful money sink but... its a cute idea at least?
oh wow I was linked to this suggestion thread from looking at other suggestions and I have to say this is FANTASTIC. I like exalting, yes, but this will just make me want to exalt even more now if this comes to fruition. The boons are a lovely idea and a little hall of the exalted would be so fun to decorate and browse on bad and stressful days.

I especially support the temples not just because they sound amazing, but with the map overhaul coming soon with more lore (i hope!) we can actually see the other temples and click on them in the map while our personal temple is linked under the 'Clan' section. gives a small sense of exploration I suppose? on a very small level, but just enough for me. I doubt you will be able to use the other temples outside of a flight holiday but you can at least go in and admire the art. Maybe offer some spare treasure or gems just for fun or maybe a little boost in finding rare items when gathering in other territories.

Of course to get any substantial rarity increases you'd probably have to offer a lot of Grace or Treasure. Maybe this could be a reason you can visit the other temples from the world map, attempting to bribe the deity for better items. Could be a tiny treasure sink? I only mention this because everyone knows the tales of dropping coins into a fountain to gain fortune, I did it all the time as a kid. With Roundsey of course we seem to have found a wonderful money sink but... its a cute idea at least?
OxagJgG.png
mlHpBMC.png
fFNApWQ.png
TW8ViqF.png
WKtl2lb.png
S3J5uo7.png
Open to all Pings/PMs. Don't be shy, I'd love to chat!

Beasts collected: 1070. If you're offering any familiars I'm missing, please contact me!
u6ogC2Q.gif
Support!! Id love exalting to be a little more important and interactive! It would also help get more dragons off the site which could also help the economy out. I think this could also be linked to the current daily exalt bonus. And I'd love for there to be more "team building" for the flights themselves, so projects we work on together would be fantastic. I feel like this could also be linked into the more interactive map we will get later somehow, though i dont have much of an idea as to actually how
Support!! Id love exalting to be a little more important and interactive! It would also help get more dragons off the site which could also help the economy out. I think this could also be linked to the current daily exalt bonus. And I'd love for there to be more "team building" for the flights themselves, so projects we work on together would be fantastic. I feel like this could also be linked into the more interactive map we will get later somehow, though i dont have much of an idea as to actually how
29370123p.png172210p.pnghd_onoff.giftumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo2_75sq.pngtumblr_onrm58iiVh1w2095jo1_75sq.png
i still, utterly and completely, adore this suggestion and support it completely. some additions for features that have been added since the original post wouldn't go wrong, of course, but overall this is still such a solid and well detailed suggestion.
i still, utterly and completely, adore this suggestion and support it completely. some additions for features that have been added since the original post wouldn't go wrong, of course, but overall this is still such a solid and well detailed suggestion.
GkfDmNh.png
Nice to see this thread returning in wake of all the dom drama that is happening. Rewards like these would make dom pushing more rewarding for everyone. Win or not, there are quality rewards, as the current dom rewards are pretty terrible and not too many flights seem to want to empty their banks for pushes any more. This would probably help offset that problem, as exalting would come with more benefits.
Nice to see this thread returning in wake of all the dom drama that is happening. Rewards like these would make dom pushing more rewarding for everyone. Win or not, there are quality rewards, as the current dom rewards are pretty terrible and not too many flights seem to want to empty their banks for pushes any more. This would probably help offset that problem, as exalting would come with more benefits.
jCVhFoZ.gif
I think I supported this once before but I'm gonna support this once again. Like Zhukov said, the current dom rewards aren't really worth investing hundreds of millions of treasure and tens of thousands of gems for battle, and individual players need more incentive to exalt.

A Temple would also be great for my lore.
I think I supported this once before but I'm gonna support this once again. Like Zhukov said, the current dom rewards aren't really worth investing hundreds of millions of treasure and tens of thousands of gems for battle, and individual players need more incentive to exalt.

A Temple would also be great for my lore.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I know I've posted at least twice in this thread, but I still really love the idea. It'd be neat if Hibernal Dens could be tied into it; send your dragons on retreat! Exalt a ton of dragons and now you have more space for another retreat guest! Exalt a second ton of dragons, and now you can decorate the page that shows your hibernating/retreat-going/meditating/vacationing dragons!
I know I've posted at least twice in this thread, but I still really love the idea. It'd be neat if Hibernal Dens could be tied into it; send your dragons on retreat! Exalt a ton of dragons and now you have more space for another retreat guest! Exalt a second ton of dragons, and now you can decorate the page that shows your hibernating/retreat-going/meditating/vacationing dragons!
poisonedpaper-katyushkaframe.png 7mOaAeU.pngiBjoeES.pngIMyicna.pngt1mYQC9.pngDAtDfdH.pnglvp-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngfol-quality-quartermaster-ribbon.pngpoisonedpaper-ojnkframe.png
I support, I like how interesting it is and how much it could add to gameplay
I support, I like how interesting it is and how much it could add to gameplay
Sort of support. I love the temple idea, however some of the boons wouldn't be possible.
Sort of support. I love the temple idea, however some of the boons wouldn't be possible.
IMG_8704.png
This is still a great idea, even if portions of it would need to be reworked to account for newer site features. I still support to spirit of this suggestion.

More reasons to exalt = good
This is still a great idea, even if portions of it would need to be reworked to account for newer site features. I still support to spirit of this suggestion.

More reasons to exalt = good
YgOQ2oY.pngRfSBvPi.pngRtSbM78.pngiezVfl0.pngiWjBTCn.png

1 2 ... 120 121 122 123 124 ... 126 127