Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista & Scene Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@thegodofstories OHHH YOU RIGHT. I'll add that to the pile later, thanks!
@thegodofstories OHHH YOU RIGHT. I'll add that to the pile later, thanks!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Halo vistas? Are those a thing yet?
Halo vistas? Are those a thing yet?
@beastii EXCELLENT SUGGESTION, thank you so much! I am not sure how the Staff would be able to make more varied or just more general halo vistas because they would be very specific if each flight got a halo vista but perhaps a general "aura" vista is achievable
@beastii EXCELLENT SUGGESTION, thank you so much! I am not sure how the Staff would be able to make more varied or just more general halo vistas because they would be very specific if each flight got a halo vista but perhaps a general "aura" vista is achievable
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@tehumertt oh lmao i was meaning like a little gold halo maybe tipped on the icon but man yes that makes much more sense! They could be different design halos maybe from what we have or the same maybe.
@tehumertt oh lmao i was meaning like a little gold halo maybe tipped on the icon but man yes that makes much more sense! They could be different design halos maybe from what we have or the same maybe.
I've always been saddened that the only vista that matches the aesthetic I want (black, red, spikey, wisps of shadow/tentacles) is KS-only and therefore completely unobtainable. Can we get a nice edgelord vista someday?
I've always been saddened that the only vista that matches the aesthetic I want (black, red, spikey, wisps of shadow/tentacles) is KS-only and therefore completely unobtainable. Can we get a nice edgelord vista someday?
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
@laluzi OH NEK, you are right! I never actually thought about that, very nice.
@laluzi OH NEK, you are right! I never actually thought about that, very nice.
We have custom skins, why not custom vistas?
:)
EA0-D26-BB-DDF0-4-B52-BE49-28-F6-B4250-A5-E.png
@/adjidaumo that would be WILD. HMMMM maybe....
@/adjidaumo that would be WILD. HMMMM maybe....
[quote name="Adjidaumo" date="2019-03-07 21:57:42" ] We have custom skins, why not custom vistas? :) [/quote] I think I saw a similar suggestion a while ago (that was shortly after I thought about suggesting it too xD) and it didn’t get a lot of support because people wanted to only see FR’s art style on the forums? The thing with custom vistas is that suddenly we could have 16 different art syles on the forums and it wouldn’t look consistent. Edit: it was [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/2519819/1]this thread[/url]
Adjidaumo wrote on 2019-03-07 21:57:42:
I think I saw a similar suggestion a while ago (that was shortly after I thought about suggesting it too xD) and it didn’t get a lot of support because people wanted to only see FR’s art style on the forums? The thing with custom vistas is that suddenly we could have 16 different art syles on the forums and it wouldn’t look consistent.

Edit: it was this thread
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@seiyreslash yeah that is literally the same issue I have with this but other than that, h
@seiyreslash yeah that is literally the same issue I have with this but other than that, h
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23