Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Vista Suggestions
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="DeadBattery" date="2018-11-04 10:56:44" ] I will add more later, hit me up with your suggestions in the meantime! [/quote] HAHA very funny. ANYWAY, have to remake this because of reasons. I noticed a while ago there wasn't an official thread for vistas so I might as well (re)start one. Ideas and suggestions are more than welcome so post em below! The list will grow with time. [b]Bird cage[/b] - simple vista with bird cages in the background and bird toys in the front, hanging on both the left and the right side of the avatar [b]Wine cellar[/b] - large horizontal wine barrels and some crates with wine bottles in the background, one open bottle and a wine glass in the front, a corkscrew and a corkscrew opener right besides the bottle (this page is PG-13, teenagers know that alcohol exists, it shouldn't be a problem) [b]Vineyard[/b] - a gorgeous landscape featuring a vineyard in the background, vine leaves and grapes entangled around the avatar [b]Pottery shop[/b] - lots of large, medium and small pots in the background, some pots in the front, next to the avatar; simple. [b]Caravan[/b] - a large sand dune in the background, a small caravan with camels and horses dragging the caravan cart, moonlit; cloth scraps, jewellery and a waterskin in the front [b]Tailor[/b] - something very similar to the background of the Dressing Room but with its special charm; in the background hung cloth fabrics with fancy and busy patterns, may be oriental, a shawl and a pincushion in the front [b]Garden[/b] - flowers and perhaps veggies in the background, some seeds, vegetables like carrots and turnips, and a small bunch of flowers in the front and around the avatar; very simple [b]Pond[/b] - in the background, a small garden pond surrounded by rocks, with common waterlilies and something similar to Santa Cruz waterlilies in the water, goldfish and koi fish in the front swirling around the avatar [b]Orchard[/b] - seemingly endless rows of apple/orange/pomegranate trees in the background, calming and pretty, and small piles of all sort of fruit in the front surrounding the avatar [b]Pinkerton pile[/b] - the background featuring the famous Pink's pile, in the front all sorts of junk; straightforward; is a random rare drop from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile [b]Island[/b] - tropical sandy beach with palms in the background and an azure blue sea with palm leaves and perhaps a glass with a drink surrounding the avatar [b]All Flight/World Map[/b] - either a vista that encapsulates all Flights with the miniature world map in the background and a cluster of stereotypical elemental items tangled around the avatar, or a vista released on the same day of the Map update (suggested by TheWhiteTigerGod) [b]Skulls[/b] - a dark and eerie vista with skulls adorned with jewelry, horns and dry flowers growing from them in the background, and symmetrical jaws/skulls surrounding the avatar (suggested by CrazyCake) [b]Seaspray[/b] - a vista that goes very well with the apparel and cycles back when the apparel does too. A ship deck and the sea in the background, the rudder partially visible and in the front, and a map, an anchor, some rope and doubloons surrounding the avatar (suggested by CrazyCake) [b]Flowers[/b] - a stereotypical flower vista. A load of flowers in the background: potted, bouquets, piles, branches, leis, etc, and all sorts of flowers entangling the avatar (suggested by CrazyCake) [b]Birds[/b] - we have valentine birds, but how about all sorts of other unique birds? Just a vista full of cute feathery friends. Chickens, pheasants, crows, macaws, hummingbirds, hoatzins, eagles, etc. If that's too complicated, a chicken vista would suffice :^) (suggested by CrazyCake) [b]Reptiles[/b] - Tortoises, lizards, crocodiles, snakes and tuataras in the bg, plus a gecko and a curled up python next to the avatar (suggested by CrazyCake) [b]Cat/dog companion vista[/b] - two vistas of the same fashion and based on cat and dog companions we have as apparel. Nothing too complicated (suggested by Denryu) [b]Firebird/Phoenix[/b] - we've seen numerous hints of the elusive Firebird, maybe it is time we get to see one in vista form. Honestly, making the Firebird fairly elusive in the vista would be pretty cool too. Flaming wings and feet in the background and a flaming tail tangled around the avatar. If not, then a Phoenix vista (suggested by Denryu) [b]Oriental[/b] - I love the aesthetic that the Gilded vista has in the background. If we could have a vista based on something oriental with architecture similar to something from 1001 Arabian Nights, that would be fantastic. Some pretty architectural scenery with palms, and peacock feathers, silks and jewels around the avatar. [b]Technology[/b] - technology related vista, most likely either Lightning or Arcane based. A mysterious room with cool robotics in the background, and scraps, wires, bolts and fragments in the front and around the avatar (suggested by TheGodOfStories) [b]Halos[/b] - this would probably take a lot of work to make specific vistas for each and every different halo but a general "halo" (light aura) vista would be super cool nonetheless. It would actually fit very well with the Skypost set, if we ever get an expansion of it (which is something I have elaborated in the apparel suggestion conglomeration), a fitting vista would be amazing! (suggested by beastii) [b]Dark "edgy" vista[/b] - something similar to the Nightmare Pass vista but actually obtainable. A dark and mysterious background with a reddish hue and antlers and bones in the front (suggested by Laluzi) [b]Underwater vista[/b] - as the title suggests, a vista based on underwater reefs or perhaps chasms; maybe thermal vents in the background with all sorts of weird lifeforms surrounding them, and clams, tubeworms and crabs surrounding the avatar (suggested by EchoDino) [b]Minerals[/b] - something for my other fellow mineral collectors and enthusiasts, a vista that's mainly concentrated on different types of minerals, all natural of course. A showcase with all sorts of different minerals in the background (Obsidian, Autunite, Diopside, Bismuth, Kyanite, Aragonite, Jasper, Pyromorphite, etc) and some geodes and clusters surrounding the avatar
DeadBattery wrote on 2018-11-04 10:56:44:
I will add more later, hit me up with your suggestions in the meantime!

HAHA very funny.

ANYWAY, have to remake this because of reasons. I noticed a while ago there wasn't an official thread for vistas so I might as well (re)start one. Ideas and suggestions are more than welcome so post em below! The list will grow with time.

Bird cage - simple vista with bird cages in the background and bird toys in the front, hanging on both the left and the right side of the avatar
Wine cellar - large horizontal wine barrels and some crates with wine bottles in the background, one open bottle and a wine glass in the front, a corkscrew and a corkscrew opener right besides the bottle (this page is PG-13, teenagers know that alcohol exists, it shouldn't be a problem)
Vineyard - a gorgeous landscape featuring a vineyard in the background, vine leaves and grapes entangled around the avatar
Pottery shop - lots of large, medium and small pots in the background, some pots in the front, next to the avatar; simple.
Caravan - a large sand dune in the background, a small caravan with camels and horses dragging the caravan cart, moonlit; cloth scraps, jewellery and a waterskin in the front
Tailor - something very similar to the background of the Dressing Room but with its special charm; in the background hung cloth fabrics with fancy and busy patterns, may be oriental, a shawl and a pincushion in the front
Garden - flowers and perhaps veggies in the background, some seeds, vegetables like carrots and turnips, and a small bunch of flowers in the front and around the avatar; very simple
Pond - in the background, a small garden pond surrounded by rocks, with common waterlilies and something similar to Santa Cruz waterlilies in the water, goldfish and koi fish in the front swirling around the avatar
Orchard - seemingly endless rows of apple/orange/pomegranate trees in the background, calming and pretty, and small piles of all sort of fruit in the front surrounding the avatar
Pinkerton pile - the background featuring the famous Pink's pile, in the front all sorts of junk; straightforward; is a random rare drop from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile
Island - tropical sandy beach with palms in the background and an azure blue sea with palm leaves and perhaps a glass with a drink surrounding the avatar
All Flight/World Map - either a vista that encapsulates all Flights with the miniature world map in the background and a cluster of stereotypical elemental items tangled around the avatar, or a vista released on the same day of the Map update (suggested by TheWhiteTigerGod)
Skulls - a dark and eerie vista with skulls adorned with jewelry, horns and dry flowers growing from them in the background, and symmetrical jaws/skulls surrounding the avatar (suggested by CrazyCake)
Seaspray - a vista that goes very well with the apparel and cycles back when the apparel does too. A ship deck and the sea in the background, the rudder partially visible and in the front, and a map, an anchor, some rope and doubloons surrounding the avatar (suggested by CrazyCake)
Flowers - a stereotypical flower vista. A load of flowers in the background: potted, bouquets, piles, branches, leis, etc, and all sorts of flowers entangling the avatar (suggested by CrazyCake)
Birds - we have valentine birds, but how about all sorts of other unique birds? Just a vista full of cute feathery friends. Chickens, pheasants, crows, macaws, hummingbirds, hoatzins, eagles, etc. If that's too complicated, a chicken vista would suffice :^) (suggested by CrazyCake)
Reptiles - Tortoises, lizards, crocodiles, snakes and tuataras in the bg, plus a gecko and a curled up python next to the avatar (suggested by CrazyCake)
Cat/dog companion vista - two vistas of the same fashion and based on cat and dog companions we have as apparel. Nothing too complicated (suggested by Denryu)
Firebird/Phoenix - we've seen numerous hints of the elusive Firebird, maybe it is time we get to see one in vista form. Honestly, making the Firebird fairly elusive in the vista would be pretty cool too. Flaming wings and feet in the background and a flaming tail tangled around the avatar. If not, then a Phoenix vista (suggested by Denryu)
Oriental - I love the aesthetic that the Gilded vista has in the background. If we could have a vista based on something oriental with architecture similar to something from 1001 Arabian Nights, that would be fantastic. Some pretty architectural scenery with palms, and peacock feathers, silks and jewels around the avatar.
Technology - technology related vista, most likely either Lightning or Arcane based. A mysterious room with cool robotics in the background, and scraps, wires, bolts and fragments in the front and around the avatar (suggested by TheGodOfStories)
Halos - this would probably take a lot of work to make specific vistas for each and every different halo but a general "halo" (light aura) vista would be super cool nonetheless. It would actually fit very well with the Skypost set, if we ever get an expansion of it (which is something I have elaborated in the apparel suggestion conglomeration), a fitting vista would be amazing! (suggested by beastii)
Dark "edgy" vista - something similar to the Nightmare Pass vista but actually obtainable. A dark and mysterious background with a reddish hue and antlers and bones in the front (suggested by Laluzi)
Underwater vista - as the title suggests, a vista based on underwater reefs or perhaps chasms; maybe thermal vents in the background with all sorts of weird lifeforms surrounding them, and clams, tubeworms and crabs surrounding the avatar (suggested by EchoDino)
Minerals - something for my other fellow mineral collectors and enthusiasts, a vista that's mainly concentrated on different types of minerals, all natural of course. A showcase with all sorts of different minerals in the background (Obsidian, Autunite, Diopside, Bismuth, Kyanite, Aragonite, Jasper, Pyromorphite, etc) and some geodes and clusters surrounding the avatar
IpxKv64.pngdCiJYXy.pngBEga8iE.pngmsAUHDi.png
I'd love these! Definitely support.
I'd love these! Definitely support.
xiq | #359104

» FR +3
» wishlist

formerly @aquatic

Phcskzl.gif
@/aquatic akshgjfr thank you so much, much appreciated ♥
@/aquatic akshgjfr thank you so much, much appreciated ♥
These are such cute ideas!!
These are such cute ideas!!
flute.gif
Love the Pinkerton, Pond, and Garden ones, but they all sound nice~ Support
Love the Pinkerton, Pond, and Garden ones, but they all sound nice~ Support
Have a spare
Metallurgist's Forgetools?
ppp-badge_breeder.gif WNZCkzt.png
Warrior Cats RP!
@flutes AAAAA thank you so much omg ♥

@/mothlight I'm very glad you like em!
@flutes AAAAA thank you so much omg ♥

@/mothlight I'm very glad you like em!
An all flight vista, like, all the emblems surrounding the avatar like the MGS Lion. Each emblem has an aura in the color of the flight, with maybe the World Map in the background?
An all flight vista, like, all the emblems surrounding the avatar like the MGS Lion. Each emblem has an aura in the color of the flight, with maybe the World Map in the background?
aqLwpCP.png
@thewhitetigergod OH!!! Something along the lines of the Miniature Sornieth Globe.... that's a good idea
@thewhitetigergod OH!!! Something along the lines of the Miniature Sornieth Globe.... that's a good idea
Ohhhhhhhhh I love all of these vista suggestions, especially the Garden, full support! :)
Ohhhhhhhhh I love all of these vista suggestions, especially the Garden, full support! :)
As we spread, we will thrive, here when all else crumbles.
jXF8Yjj.png fcY0aPz.png N6s1bAm.png
sKULLS wait do we have those? i know we have bones but skulls man
sKULLS wait do we have those? i know we have bones but skulls man
I387ENf.png
1 2 3 4 5