Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | "Dark theme"?
1 2 3
Support!
Support!
I get very frequent migraines that make it hard to deal with bright lights. A dark theme would be a blessing.
I get very frequent migraines that make it hard to deal with bright lights. A dark theme would be a blessing.
y e s pl e a se
support !!! This would be a huge help for players that suffer from migraines/ocular migraines (luckily I am not one of these people, though I've heard from people who do) and I don't see what harm a dark theme would have.
y e s pl e a se
support !!! This would be a huge help for players that suffer from migraines/ocular migraines (luckily I am not one of these people, though I've heard from people who do) and I don't see what harm a dark theme would have.
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
[quote name="Sparrowlicious" date="2019-01-19 16:10:29" ] My friend has problems with high contrasts too so I support the option of having a dark theme. We're in 2019, let's make websites accessible for more people. [/quote] Support. I have a family member with a similar issue as above.
Sparrowlicious wrote on 2019-01-19 16:10:29:
My friend has problems with high contrasts too so I support the option of having a dark theme. We're in 2019, let's make websites accessible for more people.

Support. I have a family member with a similar issue as above.
7dfa0034721be53ddadc4852082d7a88b67a5f87.png2495fe858eaa66d6b44d62067764812ff0ed81a8.pngf9d47f5e3beac2bf41f71035895b8c574bb7c2b6.pngWishlist
Yes please! FR really, really, needs to introduce an inbuilt dark theme. While I don't have any actually issues with brightness, I do find it uncomfortable. And basically everything else has a dark theme now, FR is a long way behind!
Yes please! FR really, really, needs to introduce an inbuilt dark theme. While I don't have any actually issues with brightness, I do find it uncomfortable. And basically everything else has a dark theme now, FR is a long way behind!
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
I support site themes we can earn. I always have, and I always will. Anyone can tell by my lair I gravitate towards the cool end of the color wheel. The FIRE ENGINE RED that FR uses feels way too "in your face" for me. I support a dark theme. And why not flight themes and everything else too.
I support site themes we can earn. I always have, and I always will. Anyone can tell by my lair I gravitate towards the cool end of the color wheel. The FIRE ENGINE RED that FR uses feels way too "in your face" for me. I support a dark theme. And why not flight themes and everything else too.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I just posted an open letter to the staff about this as someone who is photosensitive. I'm going to show my support here too.
I just posted an open letter to the staff about this as someone who is photosensitive. I'm going to show my support here too.
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
I very much support an official dark / night mode! So many of the other sites I use have one so it's not great switching back over to FR and suddenly bright.
I very much support an official dark / night mode! So many of the other sites I use have one so it's not great switching back over to FR and suddenly bright.
What's a pixel dragon?
Support. I struggle with light backgrounds.
Support. I struggle with light backgrounds.
EST-FTM-any pronouns
x7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.pngx7T6htX.png
big support, It'll be easier for my eyes
big support, It'll be easier for my eyes
cat-spinning.gif
1 2 3