Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ART] Practical Aquatic Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Super support, great suggestions that I could definitely see myself using.
Super support, great suggestions that I could definitely see myself using.
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
Support for all but one single item. No harpoon, not sure how that’s exist in game since we don’t have weapons like that. Maybe another spear?
Support for all but one single item. No harpoon, not sure how that’s exist in game since we don’t have weapons like that. Maybe another spear?
TBD
Full support! I have a hard time dressing some of my water-based dragons. I especially love the fish net on the fisherdragon, they're such a great idea!

In a lore piece I wrote, I mentioned that the warriors of the Water flight wore "armor pale as the sands adorned with deadly spikes and shimmering shells alike," which I think would look amazing--as OP said, there really isn't much apparel geared towards dragons who would live in a watery environment, and though the armor I described would still function well on land, it gives some of the aesthetic of the flight, which no apparel really does aside from the festival apparel.
Full support! I have a hard time dressing some of my water-based dragons. I especially love the fish net on the fisherdragon, they're such a great idea!

In a lore piece I wrote, I mentioned that the warriors of the Water flight wore "armor pale as the sands adorned with deadly spikes and shimmering shells alike," which I think would look amazing--as OP said, there really isn't much apparel geared towards dragons who would live in a watery environment, and though the armor I described would still function well on land, it gives some of the aesthetic of the flight, which no apparel really does aside from the festival apparel.
80757570p.png 77134736p.png
This is one of the best suggestions I've seen in a while! I love it so much! I agree that there isn't enough water themed things, but even if they released sets like this it wouldn't necessarily be catering to the water flight! Like others have said, we got the arctic apparel set before, which could be argued to be ice flight themed, as well as stuff such as the flower crowns and flowerfalls that would be nature flight themed. A bunch of different apparel items could arguably be flight themed, so more watery items shouldn't be an issue!

Give us harpoons! Give us fishermen tools! Give us more practical gear for dragons that reside underwater! They could be of use to most clans- lots of our dragons eat seafood, right? How'd they catch them? Plus, our coli teams fight is various water themed or underwater venues, so having gear to fight there would make sense.
This is one of the best suggestions I've seen in a while! I love it so much! I agree that there isn't enough water themed things, but even if they released sets like this it wouldn't necessarily be catering to the water flight! Like others have said, we got the arctic apparel set before, which could be argued to be ice flight themed, as well as stuff such as the flower crowns and flowerfalls that would be nature flight themed. A bunch of different apparel items could arguably be flight themed, so more watery items shouldn't be an issue!

Give us harpoons! Give us fishermen tools! Give us more practical gear for dragons that reside underwater! They could be of use to most clans- lots of our dragons eat seafood, right? How'd they catch them? Plus, our coli teams fight is various water themed or underwater venues, so having gear to fight there would make sense.
WM9x0r4.pngpansexual2.png Sapphic.pngTdWf5vx.png
SUPPORT
these look so cool and we NEED those seagulls
SUPPORT
these look so cool and we NEED those seagulls
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Ooh, I love all of these! Especially that beach guide guise, and that pack of fish. It's true, it's hard to find apparel items that look particularly watery, or rather, that look like they'd aid a dragon in living in a watery environment and in completing the water-related tasks required by the site's official lore. It's not the only element for which this is true--leather aprons and gloves would be useful for Fire smiths, for example, archaeological equipment (and maybe equippable fossils) for Earth dragons, and equippable quills, parchment, and academic robes for Light scholars--but it's certainly an egregious one, given the unique requirements of working with or in an aquatic environment.
Ooh, I love all of these! Especially that beach guide guise, and that pack of fish. It's true, it's hard to find apparel items that look particularly watery, or rather, that look like they'd aid a dragon in living in a watery environment and in completing the water-related tasks required by the site's official lore. It's not the only element for which this is true--leather aprons and gloves would be useful for Fire smiths, for example, archaeological equipment (and maybe equippable fossils) for Earth dragons, and equippable quills, parchment, and academic robes for Light scholars--but it's certainly an egregious one, given the unique requirements of working with or in an aquatic environment.
2r1O20i.pngJzHR8yv.pngSeafoam_Sidekicks_1.png2XA7Pb0.pngcMCOBAh.pngkummiW9.png
Wavecrest brought this to mind again, I like this fest's apparel but having a broader selection of items that work for water related dragons/jobs/environments added to the general apparel pool would not go amiss.

It's not like a LOT of these suggested pieces wouldn't work great on other flights, while still adding to the decidedly skimpy offerings when it comes to water appropriate apparel.
Wavecrest brought this to mind again, I like this fest's apparel but having a broader selection of items that work for water related dragons/jobs/environments added to the general apparel pool would not go amiss.

It's not like a LOT of these suggested pieces wouldn't work great on other flights, while still adding to the decidedly skimpy offerings when it comes to water appropriate apparel.
I'd give my right arm for any of these.
I'd give my right arm for any of these.
bBPzQ9y.png
Yes please we need more water themed apparel. And I'm talking about functional items a dragon living underwater would wear. I have a great need to dress up my fisherdragons as...well fishermen [emoji=fae happy]
Yes please we need more water themed apparel. And I'm talking about functional items a dragon living underwater would wear. I have a great need to dress up my fisherdragons as...well fishermen
XriSV9h.gif
Absolute SUPPORT

I would LOVE this idea and while I think some of the designs shown might be a bit complicated to execute for all dragons, I simply love the idea that there is an outfit for dragons who live under the lily pads. <3
Absolute SUPPORT

I would LOVE this idea and while I think some of the designs shown might be a bit complicated to execute for all dragons, I simply love the idea that there is an outfit for dragons who live under the lily pads. <3
wYQVCwV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11