Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [ART] Practical Aquatic Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I love that satchel-full-of-fish mockup. XD
I love that satchel-full-of-fish mockup. XD
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
Lots of support for this, partly because your ideas are gorgeous, partly because I love the idea of having more non-fest flight specific items in circulation, partly because expanding out into professions outside of your traditional RPG classes is a good idea...

But mostly because of that harpoon gun.
Lots of support for this, partly because your ideas are gorgeous, partly because I love the idea of having more non-fest flight specific items in circulation, partly because expanding out into professions outside of your traditional RPG classes is a good idea...

But mostly because of that harpoon gun.
*Looks at lair* Ah yes. Organised chaos.
KASr4bY.png
Oh I adore all of these! The placoderm armor is really clever, and the lanterns on the last I can see being useful for many ensembles in addition to the set you've made here. Support~
Oh I adore all of these! The placoderm armor is really clever, and the lanterns on the last I can see being useful for many ensembles in addition to the set you've made here. Support~
iuEBSJ3.png
Ljw7JvQ.png
o7ZCFYm.png
CTuU1r6.png oaolHwW.png
oNrZjs5.png
gYW0j5f.png
YMPbu9R.png transcatcher.png
Support! I'm not even in the water flight, but I have a mostly naked baby in my lair because it is SO HARD to find water themed items for her.
Support! I'm not even in the water flight, but I have a mostly naked baby in my lair because it is SO HARD to find water themed items for her.
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
love it!
love it!
This would make the jobs in lore seem more dynamic and interesting. Absolutely supportive
This would make the jobs in lore seem more dynamic and interesting. Absolutely supportive
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I WANT IT ALL??? Huge support, especially bc all of these sets are really versatile!
I WANT IT ALL??? Huge support, especially bc all of these sets are really versatile!
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I would appreciate these sets so much. I've been trying to dress dragons for roles as food-gatherers and such in my clan, and while it was fairly easy to scrape together something of a herder and a farmer, I find I'm at a loss for anyone even remotely fisherman-looking, and that makes me sad. Water-themed apparel like this would serve more than just those from Water Flight. Surely there are non-water dragons all over Sornieth that would still take advantage of the various bodies of water for food-gathering, treasure hunting, and just plain old fun! Having apparel like these would be great for all sorts of purposes like that.
I would appreciate these sets so much. I've been trying to dress dragons for roles as food-gatherers and such in my clan, and while it was fairly easy to scrape together something of a herder and a farmer, I find I'm at a loss for anyone even remotely fisherman-looking, and that makes me sad. Water-themed apparel like this would serve more than just those from Water Flight. Surely there are non-water dragons all over Sornieth that would still take advantage of the various bodies of water for food-gathering, treasure hunting, and just plain old fun! Having apparel like these would be great for all sorts of purposes like that.
ALL OF THIS PLEASE AND THANK!!
ALL OF THIS PLEASE AND THANK!!
Oh dear Tidelord I need this! It would be so wonderful to have my dragons in location and job appropriate apparel.
Oh dear Tidelord I need this! It would be so wonderful to have my dragons in location and job appropriate apparel.
Stuff will one day go here.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11