Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Another thread on hoard organization
Based on the search sample, there is a thread just about every month since FR's beginnings on improving the hoard organizational system. Yet it is not on the compilation thread (which is where I check first when I want to suggest something), nor have I heard anything about consideration for it.

Currently the hoard is organized by when an item was created by the staff. There are so many items on FR now, that this system makes little sense anymore.

Personally, I would love to be able to search the hoard for items by name, like the auction house system and to be able to organize by type, such as seeing only Baldwin Brew items or only Festival familiars.

The first part of this request - searching - doesn't seem as difficult to code and would be a helpful first step to achieving the second goal, since I'd be able to search "Goo" or "Sprite", for example. Creating options to SORT the hoard on the back end though, could be quite difficult and time consuming to code.

If anything, I'd just like to see this suggestion finally recognized and added to the complications thread and maybe get word if it is something staff are thinking about behind the scenes in the years to come.

Cheers!
Based on the search sample, there is a thread just about every month since FR's beginnings on improving the hoard organizational system. Yet it is not on the compilation thread (which is where I check first when I want to suggest something), nor have I heard anything about consideration for it.

Currently the hoard is organized by when an item was created by the staff. There are so many items on FR now, that this system makes little sense anymore.

Personally, I would love to be able to search the hoard for items by name, like the auction house system and to be able to organize by type, such as seeing only Baldwin Brew items or only Festival familiars.

The first part of this request - searching - doesn't seem as difficult to code and would be a helpful first step to achieving the second goal, since I'd be able to search "Goo" or "Sprite", for example. Creating options to SORT the hoard on the back end though, could be quite difficult and time consuming to code.

If anything, I'd just like to see this suggestion finally recognized and added to the complications thread and maybe get word if it is something staff are thinking about behind the scenes in the years to come.

Cheers!
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
id love a searchable hoard- they did this withhhhh baldwin and the dressing room so. i would really love if they could take a few mins to add the feature to hoard :D !

i however like that hoard is chronological by default but thats just because im used to it
id love a searchable hoard- they did this withhhhh baldwin and the dressing room so. i would really love if they could take a few mins to add the feature to hoard :D !

i however like that hoard is chronological by default but thats just because im used to it
The auction house offers some options for sorting, so the system is there.. I've got faith it's already in the works, just based on that. But I agree! The more things are added to the site, the worse the jumble is getting.
The auction house offers some options for sorting, so the system is there.. I've got faith it's already in the works, just based on that. But I agree! The more things are added to the site, the worse the jumble is getting.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png