Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Coli] New Battle Stone: Charm
I'm here to suggest a new type of battle stone named "Charm"

Facts & features:
-Charm would be a neutral mage stone, using intelligence stats.

-Neutral element mages could use it. Such as Shellions in the Mire.

-Charm, when cast, will have a chance to stun OR charm the target into fighting on the opposite side for 3 turns. (It will be similar to the blitzkrieg effect from the Wind special ability, but less direct, and may stun instead of charm.)

-It will cost 45 breath to cast, this way it will take at least 2 turns of meditate/1 turn with a Discipline stone at the beginning of a battle.

-It's "saving throw" will be the mind stat.

I have more words to say about it as a concept but none are immediately coming to mind, please ask questions if you are curious, or add your own thoughts!
I'm here to suggest a new type of battle stone named "Charm"

Facts & features:
-Charm would be a neutral mage stone, using intelligence stats.

-Neutral element mages could use it. Such as Shellions in the Mire.

-Charm, when cast, will have a chance to stun OR charm the target into fighting on the opposite side for 3 turns. (It will be similar to the blitzkrieg effect from the Wind special ability, but less direct, and may stun instead of charm.)

-It will cost 45 breath to cast, this way it will take at least 2 turns of meditate/1 turn with a Discipline stone at the beginning of a battle.

-It's "saving throw" will be the mind stat.

I have more words to say about it as a concept but none are immediately coming to mind, please ask questions if you are curious, or add your own thoughts!
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
I like it!
I would really like more battlestones in general.
I like it!
I would really like more battlestones in general.
tDeKDnH.png
^w^
^w^
• feel free to ping me
support! this would be an annoying stone to say the least...but we could use a little spice since this could stall eliminators and maybe take one out!
support! this would be an annoying stone to say the least...but we could use a little spice since this could stall eliminators and maybe take one out!
TBD
^w^
^w^
• feel free to ping me
@Startedraining Hello, a quick reminder that bumping is not allowed in discussions forums. Thank you!
@Startedraining Hello, a quick reminder that bumping is not allowed in discussions forums. Thank you!