Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | confirm leaving the coliseum
1 2 3 4
I'd rather see the button for 'main menu' repositioned so it wasn't close to the 'fight on button'. I'm absolutely against adding any more confirmation pop-ups to the site. It has way too many as it is.
I'd rather see the button for 'main menu' repositioned so it wasn't close to the 'fight on button'. I'm absolutely against adding any more confirmation pop-ups to the site. It has way too many as it is.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
All of the support, especially when 0laying on mobile. My fat finger hits the wrong button
All of the support, especially when 0laying on mobile. My fat finger hits the wrong button
derg0.jpgderg1.jpgderg2.jpgderg3.jpgderg4.jpg
Support!

I always click "main menu" on accident, on both mobile and computer. It get's really annoying, and its really easy to accidentally click the wrong button. And then you have to gain your breath again, I get really annoyed when that happens.
Support!

I always click "main menu" on accident, on both mobile and computer. It get's really annoying, and its really easy to accidentally click the wrong button. And then you have to gain your breath again, I get really annoyed when that happens.
lightweaver1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb2va5.png

- Fr +0
- Female
- Wishlist
Yes! Sometimes I level fodder when I'm back from my classes, it's 10pm and I'm tired, I accidentally click the wrong button very frequently
Yes! Sometimes I level fodder when I'm back from my classes, it's 10pm and I'm tired, I accidentally click the wrong button very frequently
bQvGU5J.png
yes please!! it drives me crazy when I get to full breath and then accidentally go back to the main menu skdsjdk
yes please!! it drives me crazy when I get to full breath and then accidentally go back to the main menu skdsjdk
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
So much support.

I have wrist problems and sometimes my mouse acts up, both of which can lead me to clicking things that I don't mean to. It's just frustrating.
So much support.

I have wrist problems and sometimes my mouse acts up, both of which can lead me to clicking things that I don't mean to. It's just frustrating.
support! the amount of times im aimlessly farming and accidentally hit menu instead of continue is crazy
support! the amount of times im aimlessly farming and accidentally hit menu instead of continue is crazy
6fbqrZs.pngHGLeveler1.png
More support from someone who often misclicks x.x
More support from someone who often misclicks x.x
2-100.png cyclonebadge_by_roraima99-d9eag0l.pngcapture61_by_zaelum-d9oi1nl.pngPJUJhjg.pnglYEUG48.pngCLNrLrC.pngrm9yNEZ.png9MrYbid.pngHtV4l6v.pngui0xQPS.pngI33TcOG.pngNqnGiVx.pngvx0arYx.pngPovrYRj.pngOJR7cTF.pngHDnZafa.png
I can not support this more
I can not support this more
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
support!!! it would be so nice to have it either be in the corner even instead. Anything would be better than where it is. So yeah, any solution that makes it easier to avoid accidentally breaking your streak works for me. (Yes, even a dreaded pop up which I usually am against)
support!!! it would be so nice to have it either be in the corner even instead. Anything would be better than where it is. So yeah, any solution that makes it easier to avoid accidentally breaking your streak works for me. (Yes, even a dreaded pop up which I usually am against)
CdZTwZd.png
Wishlist | Art Samples | Deviantart | Custom Bio Examples
Looking for stoned Lvl 25s, preferably either Water or Nature. Preferably pretty or with potential. The ghostier/more halloweeny the better! Willing to offer mixed payment.
1 2 3 4