Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | confirm leaving the coliseum
1 2 3 4
Support, I accidentally hit Main Menu instead of Fight On! a lot and this is... super frustrating. -.-
Support, I accidentally hit Main Menu instead of Fight On! a lot and this is... super frustrating. -.-
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
I support this seeing as throughout the times I do use the coliseum; at some point, I always manage to accidentally click the main menu button.

This of course, usually occurs after I've been playing the game for a while.
I support this seeing as throughout the times I do use the coliseum; at some point, I always manage to accidentally click the main menu button.

This of course, usually occurs after I've been playing the game for a while.
blackrose_zpsdyrhqrtb.png
_|
63395_v.gif __________
Support

I curse myself every time I press the main menu button when I can still go on fighting
Support

I curse myself every time I press the main menu button when I can still go on fighting
https://imgur.com/rv3YbWH.png https://imgur.com/q7fPxR2.png
W95DLKk.png art by Helbram
1E8JFs6.png [img][/img]nvsyV.gif
Support. I often misclick this button when I use my phone and losing breath and exp streak is pretty annoying... This would be a small fix that would benefit many.
Support. I often misclick this button when I use my phone and losing breath and exp streak is pretty annoying... This would be a small fix that would benefit many.
jCVhFoZ.gif
[quote name="inklizard" date="2018-11-28 14:31:55" ] support. usually confirmation popups are annoying but i think the pros outweigh the cons here. [/quote] Especially because if you [b]don't[/b] want a confirm popup, you can easily end a coli run by simply refreshing or navigating away from the page. Support.
inklizard wrote on 2018-11-28 14:31:55:
support. usually confirmation popups are annoying but i think the pros outweigh the cons here.

Especially because if you don't want a confirm popup, you can easily end a coli run by simply refreshing or navigating away from the page. Support.
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
I’m usually against adding extra clicking but in this case I fully support. Small buttons, especially on mobile, cause many misclicks that result in lost breath. I almost exclusively coli on my phone (it’s easier on my wrists) so this would be bery useful.
I’m usually against adding extra clicking but in this case I fully support. Small buttons, especially on mobile, cause many misclicks that result in lost breath. I almost exclusively coli on my phone (it’s easier on my wrists) so this would be bery useful.
Fen | They/them
*flashbacks to exiting the Mire on accident*

Yeah it is not the best layout, especially for touch screen, so I support this inclusion so I stop having to restart because I clicked the wrong button.
*flashbacks to exiting the Mire on accident*

Yeah it is not the best layout, especially for touch screen, so I support this inclusion so I stop having to restart because I clicked the wrong button.
Support. I don't misclick much, but the cons are very few while the pros are pretty great.
Support. I don't misclick much, but the cons are very few while the pros are pretty great.
9vhWm1S.pngHCqJnR6.pngOleSitf.pngBvwCnfg.pngTRVpwyX.png
Full support. I have definitely misclicked, especially when the battle ends unexpectedly quickly (because of a critical hit, for example). While we have a lot of confirmation windows, this is one that would actually be useful.
Full support. I have definitely misclicked, especially when the battle ends unexpectedly quickly (because of a critical hit, for example). While we have a lot of confirmation windows, this is one that would actually be useful.
I fully support this idea.

I'm a mobile player mostly for coliseum and I've accidentally hit main menu too many times to count because the buttons are too close together. Even if they made the buttons more distinctive, or at least not as close together, or like the OP a confirmation would be amazing.
I fully support this idea.

I'm a mobile player mostly for coliseum and I've accidentally hit main menu too many times to count because the buttons are too close together. Even if they made the buttons more distinctive, or at least not as close together, or like the OP a confirmation would be amazing.
tumblr_n62fmtYUzt1tyl6vco2_r1_500.png
1 2 3 4