Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | confirm leaving the coliseum
1 2 3 4
seeing as the main menu button is right next to the fight on button, I think an 'are you sure you want to go to the menu?' confirmation would be a good idea! That way, you don't have to worry about losing all your breath because of a small misclick!
seeing as the main menu button is right next to the fight on button, I think an 'are you sure you want to go to the menu?' confirmation would be a good idea! That way, you don't have to worry about losing all your breath because of a small misclick!
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
Support.
I'm not someone who likes having confirmations/pop-ups for everything because they can get quite inconvenient, but I've lost count of the number of times I've accidentally hit "main menu" instead of "fight on" after a battle because I'm either clicking quite fast and don't realize I won, the box loads slowly, etc.

A confirmation for leaving the Coli when clicking "main menu" would save me from having to build my eliminate back up.
Support.
I'm not someone who likes having confirmations/pop-ups for everything because they can get quite inconvenient, but I've lost count of the number of times I've accidentally hit "main menu" instead of "fight on" after a battle because I'm either clicking quite fast and don't realize I won, the box loads slowly, etc.

A confirmation for leaving the Coli when clicking "main menu" would save me from having to build my eliminate back up.
@Lagara Yeah, I usually dislike them myself, but it's only because of how close the buttons are. with all the little helpful updates lately, it would fit right in too!
@Lagara Yeah, I usually dislike them myself, but it's only because of how close the buttons are. with all the little helpful updates lately, it would fit right in too!
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
@AquaticMercenary

I support this so much, I have the same issue as Lagara
@AquaticMercenary

I support this so much, I have the same issue as Lagara
paradiso.gif
she/they
fr tumblr
art shop
Support. This is especially tiresome when using a tablet or anything with touch-screen functions.
Support. This is especially tiresome when using a tablet or anything with touch-screen functions.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
Oh man, definite support. This happens to me often when training fodder and the loss of breath is so annoying!
Oh man, definite support. This happens to me often when training fodder and the loss of breath is so annoying!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Support. It's so annoying to lose all your breath because the page lagged or whatever and you hit the wrong button because it wasn't there when you went to click. Or at the very least can the Main Menu button please be moved so it doesn't overlap the buttons for fighting? Something, anything to fix this would be good.
Support. It's so annoying to lose all your breath because the page lagged or whatever and you hit the wrong button because it wasn't there when you went to click. Or at the very least can the Main Menu button please be moved so it doesn't overlap the buttons for fighting? Something, anything to fix this would be good.
Why do we even have a main menu button when it's easier to just refresh? Support :)
Why do we even have a main menu button when it's easier to just refresh? Support :)
wq9PoXA.png
support. usually confirmation popups are annoying but i think the pros outweigh the cons here.
support. usually confirmation popups are annoying but i think the pros outweigh the cons here.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
So much support, I've lost count of how many times i end my coli streak due to a misclick.
So much support, I've lost count of how many times i end my coli streak due to a misclick.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
1 2 3 4