Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Pay-In system for expansions [UPDATE]
1 2 3 4 5
I think this would be a nice feature, but there is one thing I'm concerned about.

What is stopping players from just doing this pay-in system for the final lair expansion, getting the lair expansion slots, and then just never paying off the expansion? Would you get some sort of reward after you've payed off a complete lair expansion? Or do you only get the slots after you've completed the pay-in system?
I think this would be a nice feature, but there is one thing I'm concerned about.

What is stopping players from just doing this pay-in system for the final lair expansion, getting the lair expansion slots, and then just never paying off the expansion? Would you get some sort of reward after you've payed off a complete lair expansion? Or do you only get the slots after you've completed the pay-in system?
@MidnightWatcher I was thinking less "car payments" and more layaway without the fees and down payment. You get it AFTER you make the final payment
@MidnightWatcher I was thinking less "car payments" and more layaway without the fees and down payment. You get it AFTER you make the final payment
Orq Art
dwf.png
Oh, that makes sense @halforg!

I was thinking of it in terms of Animal crossing. You got the larger house, before you payed Tom Nook. Your way makes a lot more sense though.
Oh, that makes sense @halforg!

I was thinking of it in terms of Animal crossing. You got the larger house, before you payed Tom Nook. Your way makes a lot more sense though.
Support this because any treasuer I make gets spent because I am a Fool™.

No support for a fee. I don't believe there's currently a fee so what's the point? Dom is already earning extra treasure, they don't need a discount too.
Support this because any treasuer I make gets spent because I am a Fool™.

No support for a fee. I don't believe there's currently a fee so what's the point? Dom is already earning extra treasure, they don't need a discount too.
qruiRvb.png
I support this!

It'd be like the house payment system in Animal Crossing. You can put in small amounts as you earn them, taking a bit more of a casual approach to paying off a lair expansion. Once it is paid off in full, the spaces are unlocked!
I support this!

It'd be like the house payment system in Animal Crossing. You can put in small amounts as you earn them, taking a bit more of a casual approach to paying off a lair expansion. Once it is paid off in full, the spaces are unlocked!
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
I would really like this. I'm tempted to spend my treasure everytime I'm in a bad mood, so a payment system would be really nice. I would like , if the dom discount is not applied to it. But I wont like a fee to use it. That would be really annoying.
I would really like this. I'm tempted to spend my treasure everytime I'm in a bad mood, so a payment system would be really nice. I would like , if the dom discount is not applied to it. But I wont like a fee to use it. That would be really annoying.
QmA8loc.gif HMjulZ.jpg NywvZd5.gif
this reminds me of animal crossing

you go to the post office, you pay in however much you want towards your house loan, until eventually you pay it off and then you can move onto the next upgrade

i liked it in animal crossing: new leaf and i'd like it here too, so why not?

(of course you'd only get your expansion when you paid for it, unlike animal crossing (i think its been a long time since i played new leaf lol))
this reminds me of animal crossing

you go to the post office, you pay in however much you want towards your house loan, until eventually you pay it off and then you can move onto the next upgrade

i liked it in animal crossing: new leaf and i'd like it here too, so why not?

(of course you'd only get your expansion when you paid for it, unlike animal crossing (i think its been a long time since i played new leaf lol))
I support this. I don't really expand my lair at all anymore, but I can see how this would be very useful to others!

I don't understand the need for a fee though? It's not a special service you'd need to pay for, it's just a different method of making the same payment.
I support this. I don't really expand my lair at all anymore, but I can see how this would be very useful to others!

I don't understand the need for a fee though? It's not a special service you'd need to pay for, it's just a different method of making the same payment.
IMG_8704.png
Support! I suck at saving money for expensive things like lair expansions, the ability to contribute say, 100kt per week would be a lifesaver for me. I could do that very easily, but keeping 1 mil T on hand is so hard because there are so many things to be impulse bought with that kind of money! I don't see this having any downsides, either. Only positives for people with poor impulse control.
Support! I suck at saving money for expensive things like lair expansions, the ability to contribute say, 100kt per week would be a lifesaver for me. I could do that very easily, but keeping 1 mil T on hand is so hard because there are so many things to be impulse bought with that kind of money! I don't see this having any downsides, either. Only positives for people with poor impulse control.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Absolute support! There's 0 downside to this, and I would be 100% fine sacrificing the discount to make use of a payment plan! Users use payment plans with each other when buying/selling extremely rare items like the Light Sprite, so there's nothing wrong with FR using it for people to gradually pay off a Lair Expansion!

It can tell you "You have [blablabla] treasure left until you can expand your lair" or something like that!
Absolute support! There's 0 downside to this, and I would be 100% fine sacrificing the discount to make use of a payment plan! Users use payment plans with each other when buying/selling extremely rare items like the Light Sprite, so there's nothing wrong with FR using it for people to gradually pay off a Lair Expansion!

It can tell you "You have [blablabla] treasure left until you can expand your lair" or something like that!
1 2 3 4 5