Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Please Fix Lionfish on Tundras!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Tbh it does look like a mistake, not a designed feature. Too much bland space, no extra shading or anything - it looks unfinished.
Tbh it does look like a mistake, not a designed feature. Too much bland space, no extra shading or anything - it looks unfinished.
No support unless this was a mistake.

I like variety in my genes and Tundras are among my favorites when it comes to genes because they already express their basic colors more uniquely than just about any other breed.

I LOVE the idea of a primary gene that works on the undercoat/down or skin-level but leaves the guard layer of fur/feathers intact. It sorta reminds me of poodles or other animals that have patterns hidden deeper in their coats.

Noxtide is even better imo because I usually prefer genes that don't affect the manes on Tundras and it's nice to have one that makes the wings look really incredible but not make the mane completely crazy.

So yep, absolutely no support unless this was a mistake. Not every gene is going to appeal to everyone but we need diversity so that genes don't become "same-y".
And if you don't feel it's worth the treasure for the coverage you get, don't buy. Easy peasy!
No support unless this was a mistake.

I like variety in my genes and Tundras are among my favorites when it comes to genes because they already express their basic colors more uniquely than just about any other breed.

I LOVE the idea of a primary gene that works on the undercoat/down or skin-level but leaves the guard layer of fur/feathers intact. It sorta reminds me of poodles or other animals that have patterns hidden deeper in their coats.

Noxtide is even better imo because I usually prefer genes that don't affect the manes on Tundras and it's nice to have one that makes the wings look really incredible but not make the mane completely crazy.

So yep, absolutely no support unless this was a mistake. Not every gene is going to appeal to everyone but we need diversity so that genes don't become "same-y".
And if you don't feel it's worth the treasure for the coverage you get, don't buy. Easy peasy!
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
Half support. It's not my style and that's fine- but i don't think the fur should be left BASIC, as in if you removed the not-furred parts it isn't a single pixel different from basic.

A tint, a small pattern, shading, something more to spice them up... doesn't have to be big imo, but anything other than basic. As is males are like 45% basic with this gene :/
Half support. It's not my style and that's fine- but i don't think the fur should be left BASIC, as in if you removed the not-furred parts it isn't a single pixel different from basic.

A tint, a small pattern, shading, something more to spice them up... doesn't have to be big imo, but anything other than basic. As is males are like 45% basic with this gene :/
[quote name="Thylacined" date="2018-10-20 12:37:10" ] Half support. It's not my style and that's fine- but i don't think the fur should be left BASIC, as in if you removed the not-furred parts it isn't a single pixel different from basic. A tint, a small pattern, shading, something more to spice them up... doesn't have to be big imo, but anything other than basic. As is males are like 45% basic with this gene :/ [/quote] I was noticing that the fins of many of the other breeds have a shading/gradient effect going on. I think that would have been nice for the fur of the tundras (and fur on other dragons to tell the truth)
Thylacined wrote on 2018-10-20 12:37:10:

I was noticing that the fins of many of the other breeds have a shading/gradient effect going on. I think that would have been nice for the fur of the tundras (and fur on other dragons to tell the truth)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Maybe just a hint of marks on the front of the legs would be nice.. make it seem finished. It's just too jarring. Like how tiger fades down the leg.. that faded portion would look good imo.
Maybe just a hint of marks on the front of the legs would be nice.. make it seem finished. It's just too jarring. Like how tiger fades down the leg.. that faded portion would look good imo.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[quote name="Jussie" date="2018-10-20 15:50:23" ] Maybe just a hint of marks on the front of the legs would be nice.. make it seem finished. It's just too jarring. Like how tiger fades down the leg.. that faded portion would look good imo. [/quote] Yes, something like that would be nice. Just [i]something[/i] on the front quarters of those poor fluffs...
Jussie wrote on 2018-10-20 15:50:23:

Yes, something like that would be nice. Just something on the front quarters of those poor fluffs...
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
I actually really like that it only covers the short-haired parts.
I actually really like that it only covers the short-haired parts.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
I like how it looks on the tundras, its like saying the coatls are missing the markings on their chest feathers as well.
I like how it looks on the tundras, its like saying the coatls are missing the markings on their chest feathers as well.
S5A5nQt.png
"He he he... Crazy? Cicero?
He he he he! That's... madness..." ot3gL.gif
RyD5FgM.gif
Support if its a mistake, if its not I do hope they add at least a gradient to the long fured parts of tundras (and the other dragons), or even very faint wide stripes. Not a fan of the straight up basic on the long furred bits, it really does look unfinished
Support if its a mistake, if its not I do hope they add at least a gradient to the long fured parts of tundras (and the other dragons), or even very faint wide stripes. Not a fan of the straight up basic on the long furred bits, it really does look unfinished
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
About that. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41973760] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419738/41973760_350.png[/img] [/url] If pin/trail can do this, why the no pattern on the fur for lion/nox.
About that.

41973760_350.png

If pin/trail can do this, why the no pattern on the fur for lion/nox.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8