Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New colors] Birch and more
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 114
Fallout is literally the best thing I've seen all day. I love it and would kill for a lairful of XXY Obsidian/Obsidian/Fallout dragons.
Edit: AND THE NEON???? It's somehow EVEN BETTER!
Fallout is literally the best thing I've seen all day. I love it and would kill for a lairful of XXY Obsidian/Obsidian/Fallout dragons.
Edit: AND THE NEON???? It's somehow EVEN BETTER!
Gr15mqs.png
I6Ay4yi.gifwLQRY4q.gif
I would love more colors, especially in the green range!
I would love more colors, especially in the green range!
I would love to include a lot of these colors into my project, especially the lighter range!
I would love to include a lot of these colors into my project, especially the lighter range!
i really want to get new colors, and these ones are so pretty...
i really want to get new colors, and these ones are so pretty...
ooBdJIk.png
Another color wheel expansion would be the bomb, but for a few of the ones on the front page, I can't actually tell what the base color is supposed to be due to mockups using busy genes like Butterfly, Wasp, Pinstripe, and so on for all three gene slots. Like I get there's going to be art errors and that players aren't using the official gene generators, and I'll take all of those with the appropriate grains of salt, but for some of these I honestly can't tell if the color being suggested is a cream or a purple. Or blue or green or purple. Or pink or teal. So on.

Also, Neopolitan, Holo, and Neon are outright impossible as far as I'm aware. You can only cram different colors into each accent slot; you can't fit several colors in one slot. So fitting a pink and brown fade on Basic isn't possible, nor a rainbow on capsule.

Adore Birch, Matcha, Lilac, Pallid, Horizon, Ember, and Quartz.
Another color wheel expansion would be the bomb, but for a few of the ones on the front page, I can't actually tell what the base color is supposed to be due to mockups using busy genes like Butterfly, Wasp, Pinstripe, and so on for all three gene slots. Like I get there's going to be art errors and that players aren't using the official gene generators, and I'll take all of those with the appropriate grains of salt, but for some of these I honestly can't tell if the color being suggested is a cream or a purple. Or blue or green or purple. Or pink or teal. So on.

Also, Neopolitan, Holo, and Neon are outright impossible as far as I'm aware. You can only cram different colors into each accent slot; you can't fit several colors in one slot. So fitting a pink and brown fade on Basic isn't possible, nor a rainbow on capsule.

Adore Birch, Matcha, Lilac, Pallid, Horizon, Ember, and Quartz.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png
Support! I especially love Ember, Moonstone, and Holo! Maybe another name for Dogwood could be Flamingo, Punch, or Poppy?
Support! I especially love Ember, Moonstone, and Holo! Maybe another name for Dogwood could be Flamingo, Punch, or Poppy?
@illusivefox HAHA I chose Dogwood because that's an official name for a colour (dogwood rose), but there probably is a better alternative hghghg
@illusivefox HAHA I chose Dogwood because that's an official name for a colour (dogwood rose), but there probably is a better alternative hghghg
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I like too many of the colors to list them all, but there's some gorgeous designs in there that I would love to see. ^^

As for the dogwood thing, what about dogrose or woodrose then? Mash up its official name in a different way?
I like too many of the colors to list them all, but there's some gorgeous designs in there that I would love to see. ^^

As for the dogwood thing, what about dogrose or woodrose then? Mash up its official name in a different way?
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
Oh dogrose is great! I love it
Oh dogrose is great! I love it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
ohhh my gosh i adore absolutely all of these?? complete support!!!! & also @Laluzi, i feel like a color like neopolitan & other similar multicolor colors would probably work similarly to metals: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=140&auth=9ee576931e915fea9b6d0a190f2fb5b0bbff3b5f&dummyext=prev.png[/img] a triple basic metals derg has 3 tones to it, so the brown/white/pink of neopolitan would probably work the same, with the colors coming out more with different genes
ohhh my gosh i adore absolutely all of these?? complete support!!!!

& also @Laluzi, i feel like a color like neopolitan & other similar multicolor colors would probably work similarly to metals:

dragon?age=1&body=140&bodygene=0&breed=12&element=8&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=140&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=140&auth=9ee576931e915fea9b6d0a190f2fb5b0bbff3b5f&dummyext=prev.png

a triple basic metals derg has 3 tones to it, so the brown/white/pink of neopolitan would probably work the same, with the colors coming out more with different genes
7979e7990c935401ea870817577cea0a6aea04da.png
experience the feeling of being "bited." // bio // hatchery
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 113 114