Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New colors] Birch and more
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 113 114
Birch is still to die for, I need it
Birch is still to die for, I need it
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
LOVE THEM ALL
Gosh they’re all so pretty, staff please, I NEED them
@O1iviadragon you’ll probably like some of these too
LOVE THEM ALL
Gosh they’re all so pretty, staff please, I NEED them
@O1iviadragon you’ll probably like some of these too
PJEKw3i.pngOgf6rFV.pngLpWn6Hu.png
Oooooooooooooh! Man, there are so many fantastic colors! I LOVE THE EYE-BURNERS ESPECIALLY! We NEEDS more bright and fantabulus colors like that! :D
Oooooooooooooh! Man, there are so many fantastic colors! I LOVE THE EYE-BURNERS ESPECIALLY! We NEEDS more bright and fantabulus colors like that! :D
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
Yassssss new colors!!! Give me all the new colors
Yassssss new colors!!! Give me all the new colors
I love you staff and thank you so much for the eye update 2.0! I cannot thank you enough for this!
My heart is crying, these are so clever - I especially love Fluorite and Aspen!
My heart is crying, these are so clever - I especially love Fluorite and Aspen!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I am still in love with this!! Wish we could have way more active lairspace (not the hibernal den) and get more colors!!

I am still in love with this!! Wish we could have way more active lairspace (not the hibernal den) and get more colors!!

NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
wow!! there's so many creative, beautiful colors here!! especially with interesting accent colors!!

I would absolutely love some of these shades eventually being implemented into FR!! I love pretty/surprise accent colors, and these are just such lovely shades!
wow!! there's so many creative, beautiful colors here!! especially with interesting accent colors!!

I would absolutely love some of these shades eventually being implemented into FR!! I love pretty/surprise accent colors, and these are just such lovely shades!
nEBFJpB.png ijlKPCn.png nEBFJpB.png
i need moonstone n o w
i need moonstone n o w
145147204&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Rosette
Ok some of these are great, but others are just so saturated it really does hurt the eyes.
Ok some of these are great, but others are just so saturated it really does hurt the eyes.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I love all of these colours but adding more to the breeding pool would make attaining specific colours from large ranges even harder.
I'll still support all of them because theyre super pretty though!
I love all of these colours but adding more to the breeding pool would make attaining specific colours from large ranges even harder.
I'll still support all of them because theyre super pretty though!

Achilles
They/Them
Skin/Accent Shop
Wishlist
Fandragon tabs: {Lair} | {Hibden}
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 113 114