Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New colors] Birch and more
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 114
Oh gosh, all these are beautiful! I think most of the fr population would love another expansion, tbh.
Oh gosh, all these are beautiful! I think most of the fr population would love another expansion, tbh.
tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif Fear not child, the Shadows will protect you.tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif
holo just made me cry pure tears, i want;;;;;;;;

full support, any pairs that i had that were effected by the first expansion wont get any worse if there's another expansion so i personally don't mind, plus these all look cool
holo just made me cry pure tears, i want;;;;;;;;

full support, any pairs that i had that were effected by the first expansion wont get any worse if there's another expansion so i personally don't mind, plus these all look cool
When challenged by Matsuoka Rin to a relay, the loser must commit Swimpuku
N-NANI?? Wow Asphalt is a big need tbh

And this thread died with me. Sorry, I forgot to sub to this but it's not like I can do much and edit the first post either aAHHHhhh!! :^(((
N-NANI?? Wow Asphalt is a big need tbh

And this thread died with me. Sorry, I forgot to sub to this but it's not like I can do much and edit the first post either aAHHHhhh!! :^(((
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I'm subbed, but I've been a little busy to make new ones (plus, in need of inspiration)
I'm subbed, but I've been a little busy to make new ones (plus, in need of inspiration)
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/3b39bcff9eb77752cb54cd2a7b34a3ed/tumblr_pkb7kvMSeB1rrchuno1_400.png[/img] While I'm here: Mustard.
tumblr_pkb7kvMSeB1rrchuno1_400.png

While I'm here: Mustard.
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Whoa... Mustard is super cool!
Whoa... Mustard is super cool!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@wbicepuppy

AHHHHH Mustard looks fantastic. And OH I'm so glad you are subbed! I only wish I could actually contribute to this by editing the first post and actually feature all of your lovely colours but I'm really salty that I can't
@wbicepuppy

AHHHHH Mustard looks fantastic. And OH I'm so glad you are subbed! I only wish I could actually contribute to this by editing the first post and actually feature all of your lovely colours but I'm really salty that I can't
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i'm subbed to this thread but i don't have any image editing software RIP
i'm subbed to this thread but i don't have any image editing software RIP
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
@TehuMertt maybe let this die and create a new topic, and ping everyone to the new one so you can edit it? Q-Q
@TehuMertt maybe let this die and create a new topic, and ping everyone to the new one so you can edit it? Q-Q
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
I'm not sure if I posted on this thread already or not, but I want to give you big support for this idea! There are so many colours I didn't know I need: birch, maple, seaglass, autumn, almandine, sunstone, cola, shino, sepia, lizard, holo, armageddon, ... I could go on and on, and those are just colours that are listed on the very first page of this thread!

Staff, please, I know you wrote you have no plans to expand the colourwheel yet another time, but please reconsider your decision! There's so much potential showcased in this thread! *-*
I'm not sure if I posted on this thread already or not, but I want to give you big support for this idea! There are so many colours I didn't know I need: birch, maple, seaglass, autumn, almandine, sunstone, cola, shino, sepia, lizard, holo, armageddon, ... I could go on and on, and those are just colours that are listed on the very first page of this thread!

Staff, please, I know you wrote you have no plans to expand the colourwheel yet another time, but please reconsider your decision! There's so much potential showcased in this thread! *-*
UoWLgkH.pngpkpi5Nx.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 114