Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [New colors] Birch and more
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 114
NEED ALL OF THEM!!!!
NEED ALL OF THEM!!!!
I would love to see new colors like these!!! The one called Neon brings up an interesting idea, colors that are one thing when basic but hugely, starkly different when gened. I know we do have stuff like that happening with things like Tapir, but Neon brings it to a hugely different level, and I think that would be pretty cool. I would love to see a few colors like that!

Seeing some new gradient on some genes here, it's beautiful but I'm not sure the staff would be changing the art for new colors. Not that I'm against it ;)

But yes, more colors please! :D
I would love to see new colors like these!!! The one called Neon brings up an interesting idea, colors that are one thing when basic but hugely, starkly different when gened. I know we do have stuff like that happening with things like Tapir, but Neon brings it to a hugely different level, and I think that would be pretty cool. I would love to see a few colors like that!

Seeing some new gradient on some genes here, it's beautiful but I'm not sure the staff would be changing the art for new colors. Not that I'm against it ;)

But yes, more colors please! :D
hrk my heart-
I need this? SO MUCH? I especially love how Circus looks!
hrk my heart-
I need this? SO MUCH? I especially love how Circus looks!
I really love most of these different colors and would be absolutely ecstatic to have them in the wheel. I hope sometime soon when the staff isn't too busy with designing new things that they might take a look in here and go "Neat".
I really love most of these different colors and would be absolutely ecstatic to have them in the wheel. I hope sometime soon when the staff isn't too busy with designing new things that they might take a look in here and go "Neat".
Need help with art? That one dragon you just can't work out the details on? Are the genes too complex? Are primal eyes too tough to figure out? How do you even draw fur? I can help you out.

Parno can lead you to some tutorials! ->
Shops for adopts and commissions being reworked. Check back later.
DTb5WXV.png
YES! YES TO ALL! I HAVE SUCH A MIGHTY NEED
YES! YES TO ALL! I HAVE SUCH A MIGHTY NEED
[img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cfd6de0672a7191695b4cc4c17711ecd/tumblr_pj9ygmHHjX1rrchuno1_400.png[/img] Asphalt
tumblr_pj9ygmHHjX1rrchuno1_400.png

Asphalt
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
Please, I would die of happiness if some of these colors existed
Please, I would die of happiness if some of these colors existed
secrettext 1067.png 1064.png

Crow
they/them
FR+0
16445.png feather2.png
Always in favor of more colors! ! All these looks amazing. I hope we get a 2nd color wheel expansion
Always in favor of more colors! ! All these looks amazing. I hope we get a 2nd color wheel expansion
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
I love all of them!
I love all of them!
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I need.
I need.
8pUXRV3.pngEypKCgu.png5aTXnyW.pngE4TsE7N.png
tn0RSo5.pngMUYNhfy.png
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 113 114