Suggestions
Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Was seeking the Dragon Theme Thread
I have a suggestion that I came up with last night and was wondering if it had already been used, Elemental Opposites. I have a plague RB that is decked out in Flame forgers gear and now dawns a skin that is completely opposite to fire. So I was wondering if that's possible?
I have a suggestion that I came up with last night and was wondering if it had already been used, Elemental Opposites. I have a plague RB that is decked out in Flame forgers gear and now dawns a skin that is completely opposite to fire. So I was wondering if that's possible?
fUUWM8s.png
I'd like to see a stickied thread for theme weak suggestions in general - that was staff could draw inspiration from player suggestion like this one.
I'd like to see a stickied thread for theme weak suggestions in general - that was staff could draw inspiration from player suggestion like this one.
NcrSHbW.gif6OA0hfN.gif XbpQXqn.gif 0IXczjQ.gif
I'm not sure what you mean?
I'm not sure what you mean?
SPtMmbV.png
[quote name="SilverLately" date="2018-09-10 16:02:17" ] I'd like to see a stickied thread for theme weak suggestions in general - that was staff could draw inspiration from player suggestion like this one. [/quote] Same- I think they might be.... low on inspiration right now 8D with themes like "green" haha
SilverLately wrote on 2018-09-10 16:02:17:

Same- I think they might be.... low on inspiration right now 8D with themes like "green" haha
@Sippycup, @SilverLately, a quick heads up - I'm locking this thread as the one you're suggesting is an established sticky in the Dragon Share forum. :D Thank you!
@Sippycup, @SilverLately, a quick heads up - I'm locking this thread as the one you're suggesting is an established sticky in the Dragon Share forum. :D Thank you!