Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | A Roundsey Specific Dragon Breed
1 2
No support. At 52/year, and people not liking bred G1s, these dragons could be rarer than 4-digits for a good long while.
No support. At 52/year, and people not liking bred G1s, these dragons could be rarer than 4-digits for a good long while.
wq9PoXA.png
No thanks. I don't want Imp 2.0. Bogsneaks were okay cause a lot of people have maxed out cauldrons and could brew them.
And its not just gen 1 only lairs. You wouldn't be able to breedchange existing dragons cause the scrolls would be freaking expensive. And you would have to specifically breed for the breed which is really annoying and with the amount of dragons released each year it would take years before you could think about doing breeding projects.
No thanks. I don't want Imp 2.0. Bogsneaks were okay cause a lot of people have maxed out cauldrons and could brew them.
And its not just gen 1 only lairs. You wouldn't be able to breedchange existing dragons cause the scrolls would be freaking expensive. And you would have to specifically breed for the breed which is really annoying and with the amount of dragons released each year it would take years before you could think about doing breeding projects.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
I think its a pretty cool idea, the dragon wouldn't really be that difficult to get after a few months, so unless you're insistent on getting a g1, its not going to be that uch of a challenge to collect, and I honestly really like dragons that you collect in ways like this, its pretty fun
I think its a pretty cool idea, the dragon wouldn't really be that difficult to get after a few months, so unless you're insistent on getting a g1, its not going to be that uch of a challenge to collect, and I honestly really like dragons that you collect in ways like this, its pretty fun
the "reptilian" in my name only has one l
:D We really like the idea.
From the preview image it looks like she can give out more than one of each item per raffle so they shouldn't be that rare long term even for gen 1s.
:D We really like the idea.
From the preview image it looks like she can give out more than one of each item per raffle so they shouldn't be that rare long term even for gen 1s.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
[quote name="Sinornis" date="2018-08-19 10:00:48" ] The 'it doesn't fit the way I play' objection is... kinda weak if you want my opinion on it. You're choosing to play that way. No one is forcing you to make that choice but yourself, and you shouldn't make the rest of the site cater to that.[/quote] then what would be a good objection m8? pretty much all supports/no supports boil down to "this is the way i want to play this game." i want to play it as a g1 collector. lots and lots of people also play that way. making another breed that's virtually impossible to obtain scrolls/eggs for is going to mess with that play style and upset a lot of people. look what happened with the scattersights. we like being able to customize a dragon however we want. not letting us have the scrolls/eggs to do that isn't gonna fly too well.
Sinornis wrote on 2018-08-19 10:00:48:
The 'it doesn't fit the way I play' objection is... kinda weak if you want my opinion on it. You're choosing to play that way. No one is forcing you to make that choice but yourself, and you shouldn't make the rest of the site cater to that.
then what would be a good objection m8? pretty much all supports/no supports boil down to "this is the way i want to play this game." i want to play it as a g1 collector. lots and lots of people also play that way. making another breed that's virtually impossible to obtain scrolls/eggs for is going to mess with that play style and upset a lot of people.

look what happened with the scattersights. we like being able to customize a dragon however we want. not letting us have the scrolls/eggs to do that isn't gonna fly too well.
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
xxxxx 9121892.png
It seems in clarifying my draft before I made it more confusing lol. I will edit and add a couple suggestions I saw when I'm at a computer. :)

My idea is based on the premise that either 2-5 eggs are raffled each week and 2ish scrolls maybe every other week. The dev update was kinda vague about how many prizes were to be handed out every week but I don't think it would bother the vast majority of people to recieve an egg or a scroll as a prize.

That being said... As long as the admins aren't stingy with at least the eggs gen1s shouldn't be that difficult to aquire after a few months. Just because you are a gen 1 exclusive lair doesn't mean the rest of us are. Besides, I don't think it'd be a bad thing for them to be rare for a while. If, however, they were only handing out one egg a week then I'd rather they raffled off eggs and scrolls for dragons that already existed.

I do like the ideas of the sneak peek scroll releases and that the eggs could be handed out in clusters though. I did consider it before making my suggestion but I was unsure if people would be upset if one person had access to several eggs instead of several people having access to one. Maybe a chest that, when opened, you had the chance to receive 1-4 eggs, just like when you breed two dragons?
It seems in clarifying my draft before I made it more confusing lol. I will edit and add a couple suggestions I saw when I'm at a computer. :)

My idea is based on the premise that either 2-5 eggs are raffled each week and 2ish scrolls maybe every other week. The dev update was kinda vague about how many prizes were to be handed out every week but I don't think it would bother the vast majority of people to recieve an egg or a scroll as a prize.

That being said... As long as the admins aren't stingy with at least the eggs gen1s shouldn't be that difficult to aquire after a few months. Just because you are a gen 1 exclusive lair doesn't mean the rest of us are. Besides, I don't think it'd be a bad thing for them to be rare for a while. If, however, they were only handing out one egg a week then I'd rather they raffled off eggs and scrolls for dragons that already existed.

I do like the ideas of the sneak peek scroll releases and that the eggs could be handed out in clusters though. I did consider it before making my suggestion but I was unsure if people would be upset if one person had access to several eggs instead of several people having access to one. Maybe a chest that, when opened, you had the chance to receive 1-4 eggs, just like when you breed two dragons?
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
I'd love to see a specific breed, gene etc for Roundsey. Baldwin has a breed and several genes specific to him, swipp now has firefly so why not. Might be a pain to acquire though.
I'd love to see a specific breed, gene etc for Roundsey. Baldwin has a breed and several genes specific to him, swipp now has firefly so why not. Might be a pain to acquire though.
5M41Txb.png 5u7Rre4.png
I think a Roundsey specific gene would be a better idea, and a better way to test the waters initially for the homogenizing of raffle-exclusive dragon traits.
I think a Roundsey specific gene would be a better idea, and a better way to test the waters initially for the homogenizing of raffle-exclusive dragon traits.
No thanks to Roundsey-exclusive breeds or genes, especially not breeds. It's been almost two years since we've gotten a new breed. The amount of dissatisfaction it would cause if the next one was Roundsey-exclusive would be legendary. If breed change or gene change scrolls were released through Roundsey in large quantities, I [i]might[/i] be fine with this. Maybe the whole Scattervials thing just left a bad taste in my mouth, but it would be a disappointment if a new way of customizing dragons was effectively locked away from pre-existing dragons. You don't have to be a gen one only lair to be upset about that. [quote name="Jemadar" date="2018-08-19 10:56:04" ] However, one thing I wouldn't mind would be 'sneak' previews, where scrolls are released to roundsey before they are released to the general public. This would give players incentive to sink money into raffles, while still giving players other chances to get the scrolls rather than relying on RNG and the players who win them. [/quote] This is acceptable, I guess. One of the many questions I've seen people asking about the raffles is, "How would the prizes be desirable to people who aren't interested in retired items?" and this would partially address that. Paying extra to have the new shiny stuff earlier than everyone else? Hey, some people are willing to spend for that.
No thanks to Roundsey-exclusive breeds or genes, especially not breeds. It's been almost two years since we've gotten a new breed. The amount of dissatisfaction it would cause if the next one was Roundsey-exclusive would be legendary.

If breed change or gene change scrolls were released through Roundsey in large quantities, I might be fine with this. Maybe the whole Scattervials thing just left a bad taste in my mouth, but it would be a disappointment if a new way of customizing dragons was effectively locked away from pre-existing dragons. You don't have to be a gen one only lair to be upset about that.
Jemadar wrote on 2018-08-19 10:56:04:
However, one thing I wouldn't mind would be 'sneak' previews, where scrolls are released to roundsey before they are released to the general public. This would give players incentive to sink money into raffles, while still giving players other chances to get the scrolls rather than relying on RNG and the players who win them.
This is acceptable, I guess. One of the many questions I've seen people asking about the raffles is, "How would the prizes be desirable to people who aren't interested in retired items?" and this would partially address that. Paying extra to have the new shiny stuff earlier than everyone else? Hey, some people are willing to spend for that.
8ZHLRVU.png

ELPHAEL
...he/they...
FR time + 3
I6jEjhp.png x OHvqVtK.png

TLcyt8d.png
1 2